SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

I remember that snow. :rant I’m glad the quail pen was wrapped!
68FD2513-52AF-41F4-99B0-7156C9F22422.jpeg

The other day I wanted to make scalloped potatoes. I sliced the potato’s & boiled them, then threw them in a cass dish with butter, cheese, sour cream, some chopped cauliflower & baked it.

I didn’t realize that I boiled the potatoes too long. I ended up with with cheesy, mashed, cauliflower potatoes.

It was not pretty, but tasted delicious! I’m considering doing that on purpose from now on.

The other day I wanted to make scalloped potatoes. I sliced the potato’s & boiled them, then threw them in a cass dish with butter, cheese, sour cream, some chopped cauliflower & baked it.

I didn’t realize that I boiled the potatoes too long. I ended up with with cheesy, mashed, cauliflower potatoes.

It was not pretty, but tasted delicious! I’m considering doing that on purpose from now on.
Sounds good to me!

Are you familiar with potato pizza, also called pierogi pizza? Any crust, then either mix up mashed potatoes with your seasoning (garlic, onions...) or add the potatoes then the other stuff. Add cheddar cheese on top last.
Never heard of it, but I wouldn’t say no to eating it. Any potato & cheese combo is a friend of mine.

We had mshed potato the other night leftover in the fridge so I did breakfast for dinner few nights later hasbrowns. I buy Idaho potato dehydrated hashrowns add hot water fry.. Mixed them a bit weird but worked good add cheese all good

Back
Top Bottom