Sick lavender/neon green poop?

I bought her as a chick from tractor supply, as far as I know she should have been vaccinated. Unfortunately I can’t afford to take her to a vet. And I’ve been giving her a syringe of water with sav a chick every few hours to make sure she doesn’t get dehydrated.
Unfortunately I don’t have a way to separate my layers from my babies so even having separate feeders I can’t stop them from eating what they want. And I did have some moldy squash I threw into the compost they could have gotten into.
Feed everyone chick feed or all flock with oyster shell on the side for your layers.

I’m not sure that the feed is the problem as I’ve never had a problem with it with any other babies. I’m not sure if would be smart to feed just chick feed, I’d be worried my mature layers nutritional needs wouldn’t be met. And the all flock would be a good alternative if a 50lb bag wasn’t $30 in my area. Is it possible it could be toxic plant poisoning? Or is there any herbs I could give her? If it’s her liver is there anything I can do to help her?

If it’s her liver is there anything I can do to help her
Milk thistle. Brew a tea and serve instead of water and get the strong capsules to mix the content with scrambled eggs or slip tve whole capsule in her beak at least two times daily for 6-8 day.

Inspect her skin and eyes, fo they havr a yellowish tinge?

Milk thistle. Brew a tea and serve instead of water and get the strong capsules to mix the content with scrambled eggs or slip tve whole capsule in her beak at least two times daily for 6-8 day.

Inspect her skin and eyes, fo they havr a yellowish tinge?
Hi, thank you for the advice! What will the milk thistle do?
And she doesn’t appear to be yellowing, just super pale. Her poop is still that very bright green with the cream colored urates. I’ve got her on syringe feeding egg yolks and electrolytes drinks every couple hours. She’s pretty much completely quit eating. She’ll peck at bugs and the apple sauce I give her but that’s it. Whatever it is has made her loose almost all her weight.

So she’s not improving or getting worse, but she’s still completely paralyzed and the defecating bright green poop. Is it possible she has mareks or new castle disease?

Back
Top Bottom