*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

I'm so glad Lily goes for that sort of thing. It's much easier on me! Considering I'll be hooked to an IV the whole party, I'd much rather pay a stranger to prance around and sing "Let it Go" a few times to keep the kids entertained.

Terry said for what we're paying them, they better bring their own pole.

Pretty sure he meant he wouldn't pay this much even if they were strippers. I actually didn't think it was that bad. 200.00 for an hour and a half. Could be worse I think. She could have wanted to go to Chucky Cheese.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the kind words for my mom (and the punishment for the bad staff!) I work with developmental disabled. If a staff even so much as lays a finger on a client in a harsh tone they would be investigated and fired and forever banned from that work again. It goes on permanent record with the state. It's beyond my comprehension how this kind of treatment still pervades our society.
rant.gif
rant over.

bow.gif
I keep praying for you to get better. I'll try harder.
hugs.gif

The 8 year old granddaughter had 3 princesses from th house of mouse movies, though I can't remember which ones, last year for B-day #7. It was a big hit with all the girls and kept them very occupied. My DD thought it was worth the investment to help entertain so many little girls.

Everything is more expensive in Florida. The first company I contacted wanted 250.00 for 45 minutes, and their Elsa looked like a bad drag queen. The company we went with is an hour and a half, and they look convincing enough I think.

Alex's princesses were pretty good. All the little girls were in awe.
I have a cousin, a niece, a friend and now my oldest daughter is moving to FL. My neice and friend keep asking me to come down and my friend thinks I should live there. Well if I ever did, I'd be closer to the moat parties anyway. But i better win a lottery or something. Don't want to be another old person ( in you know about 60 years from now) waiting for better health care there. If you can't pay they don't let you play. Or at least you better not play to hard and get hurt.

Back
Top Bottom