Sighthounds & anesthesia.....UPDATE!!!

Quote:
Sounds just like my three Borzois I had LOL! Oh God, you gotta love them to pieces!

I hope he will be OK!
fl.gif

Aren't they cool? In their own "special" way? LOL

I just called & he’s all done. She gave him a mild tranquilizer and two layers of stitches—one is dissolving & the other one will have to be taken out in a few weeks. He also has to have an “Elizabethan collar” on! HA! Poor thing! Oh and he’s on antibiotics, too.

Elizabethan collar makes them look SAD LOL! At least maybe the Russian did wear those in those earlier years LOL! Poor guy! At least its temporary!

I'm glad it all went ok. I hope he heals quickly and without any problems. They are such beautiful and nice dogs.

When one of our cockers had to wear an Elizabethan collar, she was so naughty. She used to run around and jam it into things on purpose, especially bare legs. We did cry out in pain when it dug in, too! She'd do it until we took it off!
lol.png

We did make her wear it when we couldn't watch her, just not when we were around. She was known for being smart and very stubborn. Fortunately, she was well behaved the rest of the time. Just a very bad patient!

Back
Top Bottom