Silky hatch-along and OdoBan on eggs experiment

Pics
I've heard good things about the Kebonixxs, but I've never used it. A lot of people seem to have good luck with the Nurture right 360, like Debbie here, but I didn't. I did my last hatch in a Brinsea Ovation and I love it! They are expensive though, I was able to find mine on FB Marketplace so that was a huge help.
Same. It's like a mini NR360 and to me for $90, that should be the lowest anyone should go as the ones that go for $35-$40 range are a PIA. I got the NR360 on sale on Amazon and the Brinsea 56EX I too found on Marketplace and found out it was the lady that runs the poultry swap we go to that had it. Small world!

Same. It's like a mini NR360 and to me for $90, that should be the lowest anyone should go as the ones that go for $35-$40 range are a PIA. I got the NR360 on sale on Amazon and the Brinsea 56EX I too found on Marketplace and found out it was the lady that runs the poultry swap we go to that had it. Small world!
Thanks did fine two two hatcheries within 40 minutes of me. Which that's good to know. I thought I would start small maybe 12 eggs, but want the incubator to hold more. I know me, once I see those baby chicks it's going to be all over LOL. The one Hatchery in Dade City has brahmas, and orpingtons and that's what I'm looking for. 👌

Thanks did fine two two hatcheries within 40 minutes of me. Which that's good to know. I thought I would start small maybe 12 eggs, but want the incubator to hold more. I know me, once I see those baby chicks it's going to be all over LOL. The one Hatchery in Dade City has brahmas, and orpingtons and that's what I'm looking for. 👌
So, I got the Brinsea 56 egg incubator, thinking I wouldn't fill it up, max I'd ever set would be maybe 25 to 30... oh, the younger me was so well planned and responsible... if you saw one of my earlier posts on this thread, I was asking Debbie how many silkie eggs I could stuff into the Brinsea since the silkie eggs are smaller than LF 🤣

Good afternoon Sugar Plum! Can't wait to see you on your big day!!! :love:love:love
mother chick GIF

Back
Top Bottom