Sit'n on the porch

Just a V slice but we feel very blessed, I can hear the big boats out on the
Strait of Juan
de Fuca blow their horn when they pass, I cant see them but I can hear them.
Depending on the wind we can hear the ferries big throbbing engines as they head down the passage but thankfully our little bay is too shallow for much boating activity. We can see them sometimes when they swing wide to avoid the jutting sandbar off the northern point.

Depending on the wind we can hear the ferries big throbbing engines as they head down the passage but thankfully our little bay is too shallow for much boating activity. We can see them sometimes when they swing wide to avoid the jutting sandbar off the northern point.
Yes, we have sand bars and they are marked, but sometimes people dont mind them and do get stuck on the bay, Lolololo
There is someone that lives down on the bay and has pink sails--my husband was able to get this pic, its not the pink ones
47686683_10157206155058646_6261589192560607232_o.jpg

Yes, we have sand bars and they are marked, but sometimes people dont mind them and do get stuck on the bay, Lolololo
There is someone that lives down on the bay and has pink sails--my husband was able to get this pic, its not the pink ones
View attachment 2758878
Some people need to learn to read their charts & then pay attention to them. People will moor in our bay but when the tide goes out they are left sitting high & dry on the mud & sometimes they are stuck so fast they don't float when the tide comes back in. 🙄 Gotta wonder about some people.

Back
Top Bottom