Sit'n on the porch

Good morning all,
I am actually enjoying catching up on all of the house work I let go over spring , summer and fall :confused: haha now that the dogs have had their shower I have gotten all of the floors scrubbed. My back hates me but it needed to be done. Next is taking things down off the walls and washing them off. In-between chores I have been doing puzzles. I love doing puzzles in the winter months.
This month I did a 500 piece Nativity puzzle
this one and this one
View attachment 3715137 View attachment 3715140

I got this one out on Thursday.
View attachment 3715138

I have a few I rotate through

View attachment 3715139
We enjoy puzzling, too. I haven't done any yet, this winter.
My dogs need baths again, too. But the minute they're clean, DH let's them into the yard, so....

Good morning all,
I am actually enjoying catching up on all of the house work I let go over spring , summer and fall :confused: haha now that the dogs have had their shower I have gotten all of the floors scrubbed. My back hates me but it needed to be done. Next is taking things down off the walls and washing them off. In-between chores I have been doing puzzles. I love doing puzzles in the winter months.
This month I did a 500 piece Nativity puzzle
this one and this one
View attachment 3715137 View attachment 3715140

I got this one out on Thursday.
View attachment 3715138

I have a few I rotate through

View attachment 3715139
I love a good puzzle! 👍

Good Thursday Morning!
Monday we watched collage football all day and I worked my puzzle
Tues. ??? honestly I dont remember what I did :confused: Most likely just morning chores- coop'dogs'dishes;vacuume; blablabla -wed. /yesterday I was a plumber.
The dishwasher we have is a ISA Classic Supreme by Emmerson Electric - z 1986'er
the washer up on the sink for the airgap thing started leaking 3 weeks or 4? ago. We got a new air gap part but didnt put it in. SO! I was on the floor under the counter pulling the sink plumbing apart- ( no they dont sell just the washer/gasket) it took a while bit I did it and GUESS WHAT!
No leaks :lau
Today is kitchen day. I have fresh cabbage and carrots to make more krout with. I also am doing more honey fermented ginger .
Have a great day

Back
Top Bottom