Sit'n on the porch

How are you doing! I hope all is well!
All is well now that I finally am able to enjoy my coffee on your porch again
1632776986063.png

Fall is always a very busy time around here too, with all the harvesting and production of jams and jellies and applesauce etc.

Last edited:
All is well now that I finally am able to enjoy my coffee on your porch again View attachment 2848528

Fall is always a very busy time around here too, with all the harvesting and production of jams and jellies and applesauce etc.
Yes, there is just so much to get done. I need to harvest the beets. I got 6 very nice heads of red cabbage and made kraut with it. We like beets all year. I am going to can them. I need to go to the farmers market and get a case of apples. I want to make apple sauce and pie filling.
I am glad the outdoor work is winding down.

Good morning and welcome back! So glad to see you:). Wow you have been busy and what wonderful news on a new grand baby! Sorry about your rooster.

I’m brewing a pot of tea as we speak, Blue Mango. I hope everyone enjoyed the remainder of summer and the cooler temps of fall for this us in the northern hemisphere. I got my first little egg from my littles that I got in May and my other girls are starting to molt. This will be my first experience with molting.

Have a wonderful day everyone.
Thank you, yes the cooler temps are here and my older hens are also taking a break to molt. I have read that it is good to buy flock raiser with the 20% protein to help the hens regrow feathers. They can lay eggs and grow feathers very well at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom