Sit'n on the porch

:oops: Am I the only person here who has never watched NCIS?
well, ........ I guess so, The pilot -"Ice Queen" and "Meltdown" is the two-part backdoor pilot for the American crime drama NCIS. The episodes aired as the twentieth and twenty-first episodes of the eighth season of the American legal drama JAG.
I like JAG, I have JAG season 8 just so I have the very first NCIS,
I dont know if you can watch season 1-19 on Netflix

Ok, grab a cup of ,,,,,,,, I have coffee it's break time. I will tell you all about making supper.☺️ IMG_20211020_154048_HDR.jpg

Ok, sorry for all the posts, I had to up-load from my phone,
Now I am going to make onion gravy, I melted a stick of butter
(this is not good diet food hehehe) I cut up another onion and let it cook down a bit,
I moved the onions to one side and made the rue with flour, then I added chicken broth to make the gravy, German Potato Salads key taste is vinegar, add to your taste, but I used about 1/4 cup or so, we like the zing
Then I mixed in the cooked bacon & onoin

IMG_20211020_145949_HDR.jpg
Now I poured it over the potatoes and lightly tossed it,

IMG_20211020_152833_HDR.jpg

I covered it and put it in the oven on 175--- after my break I will grill the sausages

Last edited:
Ok, sorry for all the posts, I had to up-load from my phone,
Now I am going to make onion gravy, I melted a stick of butter
(this is not good diet food hehehe) I cut up another onion and let it cook down a bit,
I moved the onions to one side and made the rue with flour, then I added chicken broth to make the gravy, German Potato Salads key taste is vinegar, add to your taste, but I used about 1/4 cup or so, we like the zing
Then I mixed in the cooked bacon & onoin

View attachment 2872899
Now I poured it over the potatoes and lightly tossed it,

View attachment 2872897

I covered it and put it in the oven on 175--- after my break I will grill the sausages
We are coming to your house for dinner!! Oh so delicious. My grandmother would cook like that when we were little. Brings back warm memories. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom