Sit'n on the porch

Good morning Porchers!

It’s 26 degrees this morning and a winter weather advisory is predicting 1-3 inches of snow today. I was blowing leaves yesterday and thought I was too early putting the blower attachement on the JD. perhaps I wasnt too early after all. This morning I will also make sure my little snow thrower is ready to go too just in case. Hope everyone has a beautiful morning or evening for those of you on the flip side 😘.

@Sally PB…you may be able to use your plow soon too! She all ready to go?

Good morning Porchers!

It’s 26 degrees this morning and a winter weather advisory is predicting 1-3 inches of snow today. I was blowing leaves yesterday and thought I was too early putting the blower attachement on the JD. perhaps I wasnt too early after all. This morning I will also make sure my little snow thrower is ready to go too just in case. Hope everyone has a beautiful morning or evening for those of you on the flip side 😘.

@Sally PB…you may be able to use your plow soon too! She all ready to go?
We are supposed to get some flurries very late tonight/ tomorrow morning tonight. I think it is leftovers from your storm.

Good Morning @Ladies-Eight , @Sally PB , @Frankiegirl , @BY Bob and everyone,
yes, there is a storm hovering now and will be coming your way, I am going to go open the coop before it starts raining, another
drencher all day,
Capture.JPG

Its going to be a long wet week
Capturecd.JPG

I like the idea of calling today "Thankfulness Day." I am thankful for so many things, tangible and intangible. BYC and everyone here are just some of what I count as my many, many blessings.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

I like the title.

I am very thankful for BYC as it has given me an outlet and keeps me sane.

Thank you all for your input to my comments and questions.

Have a great day!

Those are pretty cool. I love the way this looks. Remind me where did you get the panels?
I got the panels at Menards and taped the open edges with Electrical tape to keep moisture form getting in. They come in 4x8 sheets and seem very durable.

Question for you…I have hard wired security cameras around the house but want to have a camera in the coop and run. What camera system do you use? I read your interview and am just like you and likely many others that want to see their flock while they are away.

In order to do hard wire, the guys have to dig “ANOTHER” trench and I simply dont want to wait. Any suggestions?

I use arlo wireless security cameras. They are battery powered and can be internet based or use an arlo base station which is connected to the internet. So no wires are required. I have used them for over 5 years and I love them.

This is from their latest camera which enables me to talk with them through my phone.

I use arlo wireless security cameras. They are battery powered and can be internet based or use an arlo base station which is connected to the internet. So no wires are required. I have used them for over 5 years and I love them.

This is from their latest camera which enables me to talk with them through my phone.
:hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom