Sit'n on the porch

Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, warm spiced cider... I like it all.

Warm-ish here. Above freezing, anyway. That means the snow on our road will pack down to ice where it hasn't melted to the dirt. Maybe it'll melt away tomorrow. I'm going to go to the store then. We still have lots (and lots) of left overs, but we're nearly out of milk.
I keep almond, oat and coconut milk on hand just incase I cant get to the market

Good morning everyone!

Where I live (Adelaide, South Australia) the weather forecast says 33 and mostly sunny. That's in Celsius and I think it's around 91 in Fahrenheit. I'm still on my first cuppa of the day - it's Tuesday morning, 7am.

Today I'm going to run the car over to the mechanic and catch the train back, then write a 2 page reference for someone I work with - it's for a specific purpose and must cover specific things. Later on, if there's time before my brain conks out, I'll do some more writing and if there's no time, I'll work on my emailing instead. At some point, a delivery from IKEA is expected so I'll be putting some flatpack together.

Have a lovely Monday evening everyone :frow
A busy day for you!
Hope it all went well

So let me give you some color…I moved out of the suburbs a year ago into the rural part of my town. I LOVE IT!!!! No neighbors with their dogs leaving their trail in your yard or people driving too fast down the street launching off the speed bump and throttling past the stop sign at the corner. I had to hide my chickens in the back yard while my neighbor chained her 4 pound toy doodle thing in the front yard that would make any rooster blush with the noise generated out of that pie hole.

I love where I live now. People are true to who they are and have no problem sticking up for what they believe in.

The first go on the tractor..(I named her Jane Doe😉) I got the bucket stuck on a dumpster…then the next day, the front wheels got stuck in a rut left by the utilities digging the lines for power.

I’m just a girl with a tractor trying to be a better person and live the life that God wants me to live.

I would love to snow bog with this thing but I’m afraid my euro trash import sedan wouldn't be able to bring her back up the hill🤣🤣. I can take a turn on 2 wheels but get traction up my gravel driveway…no dice!☺️
I Love you sister Frankiegirl!!!! I love that you are getting it all done,

It's not yet 9am so I've still got it all ahead, except for taking the car to mechanic, I've been home from that excursion for about ten minutes. I'm about to make a start on the reference.
I got dinner/supper all done and over, DH is off to work,
Just went out to the coop and checked for more eggs,
I know one got broke and eaten when I was out there at 1pm,, bummer,, if it get broke they eat it

So, 3:15 and the sun is lowering, these last few dark days are a killer, the hens go to bed at 4:30 & even the dogs go up to bed at 6pm

How is she feeling? Hopefully improving by the day
She is done with the dewormer, and hasn't had diarrhea in a few days. She has a follow up this coming Friday. Thanks for asking!
I keep almond, oat and coconut milk on hand just incase I cant get to the market
I have a couple cans of evaporated milk. It'll do for coffee, but I don't know if DH will agree.

We might get some more snow overnight. Then it gets warm and melts.

She is done with the dewormer, and hasn't had diarrhea in a few days. She has a follow up this coming Friday. Thanks for asking!

I have a couple cans of evaporated milk. It'll do for coffee, but I don't know if DH will agree.

We might get some more snow overnight. Then it gets warm and melts.
Oh and I just remembered, I do also keep a big costco size powdered coffee-mate

So let me give you some color…I moved out of the suburbs a year ago into the rural part of my town. I LOVE IT!!!! No neighbors with their dogs leaving their trail in your yard or people driving too fast down the street launching off the speed bump and throttling past the stop sign at the corner. I had to hide my chickens in the back yard while my neighbor chained her 4 pound toy doodle thing in the front yard that would make any rooster blush with the noise generated out of that pie hole.

I love where I live now. People are true to who they are and have no problem sticking up for what they believe in.

The first go on the tractor..(I named her Jane Doe😉) I got the bucket stuck on a dumpster…then the next day, the front wheels got stuck in a rut left by the utilities digging the lines for power.

I’m just a girl with a tractor trying to be a better person and live the life that God wants me to live.

I would love to snow bog with this thing but I’m afraid my euro trash import sedan wouldn't be able to bring her back up the hill🤣🤣. I can take a turn on 2 wheels but get traction up my gravel driveway…no dice!☺️
Clearly... you need to hire someone to plow....

Or buy a walk behind snow blower.

Just how long is your driveway?

Back
Top Bottom