Sit'n on the porch

:caf Good Morning, thank you all for your kind words,
I slept on it, I am still a bit irritated, but, as "DH" said, after all of that,,, but!,,,,,,if you want chickens,,,, and a few hours later,,, if you like then I dont want to take your chickens,,,,
I AM KEEPING MY CHICKENS!

Well, I am taking a break again,,,,,
I am not in a very chatty mood,
I have been informed that it costs more to have chickens than just buying eggs, that it is way to much work, that building a coop is going to cost a lot of money with the price of building supplies,
that you could buy a whole pallet of dried eggs for all that money,,,,

I need to go read and pray and , work on my current attitude,
You all keep on chatting and visiting,
The porch stays open,

View attachment 2914750
every-morning.jpg

I slept on it, I am still a bit irritated, but, as "DH" said, after all of that,,, but!,,,,,,if you want chickens,,,, and a few hours later,,, if you like then I dont want to take your chickens,,,,
That is very good news:love So happy for you! Your flock will be happy with some new bedding.:celebrate

Hooray!!

good dael!

Back
Top Bottom