Sit'n on the porch

Bob I see your ladies on YouTube! Not being a creeper just peeking at your set up.

They are wonderful and look happy. One of my ladies is getting the tar beat out of her this winter. Her comb is all beat up and her head is missing a bunch of feathers. I have to clean her up every few days but she’s a little trooper.

I need to get cams in the run and the coop. WiFi doesn’t extend that far but coax was run for wired cameras….perhaps the spring

Bob I see your ladies on YouTube! Not being a creeper just peeking at your set up.

They are wonderful and look happy. One of my ladies is getting the tar beat out of her this winter. Her comb is all beat up and her head is missing a bunch of feathers. I have to clean her up every few days but she’s a little trooper.

I need to get cams in the run and the coop. WiFi doesn’t extend that far but coax was run for wired cameras….perhaps the spring
I'm glad you are enjoying them.

I built a second coop in the run for my polish. Phyllis was getting beat up on badly at roosting time so I tried to split them up. I had two polish pullets and they were living in the new coop with Phyllis. Tragically they both passed but Phyllis still sleeps alone in the second coop. She is no longer abused like she was before.

Things got bad for Phyllis when I let her set a nest in everyone's favorite nest box. They never forgave her for that and will no longer allow her to sleep with them in the main coop. .

Back
Top Bottom