Sit'n on the porch

So cold here the water on the pool cover froze solid. I had to bring my Frizzle in last night so she wouldn't freeze to death. Here is Betty behind bars.

20230203_180944.jpg

When it warmed up enough to let them out of the coop today, my cat decided to play on the pool ice. Check this out.

So cold here the water on the pool cover froze solid. I had to bring my Frizzle in last night so she wouldn't freeze to death. Here is Betty behind bars.

View attachment 3395500

When it warmed up enough to let them out of the coop today, my cat decided to play on the pool ice. Check this out.

The internet has destroyed my soul. I was watching and waiting for the ice to break and the cat to get wet. (Not hurt mind you...)

For those feeling unkind things towards weather today...

Yesterday was -67F and I now have 7 ft of snow out front

I have a duck swimming in the bathtub... The drake will be taking a bath afterwards (he has plucked her neck bare, so they are not sharing a bedroom at the moment)

Attachments

• IMG_20230204_131818_275.jpg
    IMG_20230204_131818_275.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20230204_132227_908.jpg
    IMG_20230204_132227_908.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 1
For those feeling unkind things towards weather today...

Yesterday was -67F and I now have 7 ft of snow out front

I have a duck swimming in the bathtub... The drake will be taking a bath afterwards (he has plucked her neck bare, so they are not sharing a bedroom at the moment)
That is a lot of snow. Holy crap! Stay warm.

View attachment 3395500

Betty! you even have a striped jail suit on

Back
Top Bottom