Sit'n on the porch

Wednesday, after DH & I finished hauled my 6 wheelbarrows of wood chips, and got my shower,, my son cam by after he had gone to the dump and wanted to load his trailer with wood chips. so I put my work jeans back on and my boots and helped him load a LOT! of chips/shavings. DH had an appointment in town so he couldnt help. I needed another shower.

It was another hard work day yesterday. We helped our sun drop some dead trees on a neighbors property, we started at 8:45 and had a cord dropped, DS and DH cut, I hauled / rolled the rounds out of the forest to the 2 grandsons 9 & 13 , they stacked it. Then it all got loaded in sons trailer by 12:00.
OMGoodness one of the trees, the bottom 9 feet was so big around and wet/HEAVY I couldn't roll the last 2 rounds, Son had to.
then I fed DS and 2 grandboys chicken potato black bean soup with lots of cheese on top, I made yesterday.

Today,, I have my eye appointment :wee
I will be so nice to have the right prescription. So I plan on perusing costco after.

Chick clutch #1 is 11 weeks old, #2 is 10 weeks and #3 is 7,

Its 48 out AGAIN!!! good for the apples but not for the tomatoes..

Have a great morning

Last edited:
Making coffee
https___pinkmoonassets.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com_images_image-aX2k16vEMomNpd8Z4xZk.png

:cafUp at 4:30, looked at the news and weather, rooster is hollering at me,
One cup of coffee down, its not quite light yet so,,,,, another cup
So,
chickens
dogs
set meat out for dinner
laundry
get the water going on the elder berries, pick pumpkins
water the lavender beds and other herb beds
pick and freeze kale
GET THOES DRIED HERBS TAKEN CARE OF
light house keeping
LUNCH---
after that, its a free for-all, :caf

image_6487327.JPG

Last edited:
:cafUp at 4:30, looked at the news and weather, rooster is hollering at me,
One cup of coffee down, its not quite light yet so,,,,, another cup
So,
chickens
dogs
set meat out for dinner
laundry
get the water going on the elder berries, pick pumpkins
water the lavender beds and other herb beds
pick and freeze kale
GET THOES DRIED HERBS TAKEN CARE OF
light house keeping
LUNCH---

all week - cut fire wood and bring as much as I can to the porch--
[ DH had minor surgery last Friday to remove a big, deep pour on his back that over the years just gets festered and yuck'o , it took 5 stiches internal and 5 external, so he isnt suppose to be picking up heavy stuff for 2 weeks)
We put a fire wood rack that we brought from the cabin when we moved, on the front porch. It will hold ?? a months worth of wood I'd say.
3:30pm start supper

after that, its a free for-all, :caf

image_6487327.JPG
So…No sitting on the porch till free for all time?

Back
Top Bottom