Sit'n on the porch

36402060_1907893752601323_8947613897838297088_n.jpg

Good Winter morning to you all--
I pray everyone is well and had a wonderful Christmas. Thank you for the wonderful card @BY Bob !
Its been a long busy 2 months
New rooster from clutch #3 is 23 weeks old now and crowing up a storm, clutch #1 is 27 weeks and one of the 2 pullets is laying an egg, Clutch #2's 3 pullets are fine, so of the 6 pullets 1 is laying an egg.

The 10 one year old's are ALMOST done getting their new feathers in. Boy what a hard molt they had. Such a painful looking process.

image_67173889.JPG

We used clear plastic roofing to cover the run-overhang. It is working out great! no tarps,
image_67222017.JPG

All is well here, Dog shower day was Tuesday- last one was in August and boy did they need washed.

We have had no snow yet and no freeze enough to freeze the flocks water.

Well, thats about it for here,
Have a great rest of your day.
b21270475ec8d63e7cf3d789c9ff8eb6.jpg

I pray everyone is well and had a wonderful Christmas. Thank you for the wonderful card @BY Bob !
New rooster from clutch #3 is 23 weeks old now and crowing up a storm, clutch #1 is 27 weeks and one of the 2 pullets is laying an egg, Clutch #2's 3 pullets are fine, so of the 6 pullets 1 is laying an egg.

The 10 one year old's are ALMOST done getting their new feathers in. Boy what a hard molt they had. Such a painful looking process.

View attachment 3713874
We used clear plastic roofing to cover the run-overhang. It is working out great! no tarps,
View attachment 3713870

All is well here, Dog shower day was Tuesday- last one was in August and boy did they need washed.

View attachment 3713876
It’s nice to see you back! Your set up looks very nice!

View attachment 3713874
View attachment 3713870

View attachment 3713876
Good to have you back. I have 1 layer right now, Glynda. She started up again around the winter solstice. I found them on Tuesday.

20231226_101320.jpg
20231217_120002.jpg

We have had some snow fall but nothing that lasted. Happy Holidays all!

View attachment 3713874
View attachment 3713870

View attachment 3713876
Grandma! So good to see you! You've been missed ♡

Back
Top Bottom