So , What did Santa bring YOUR chickens?

ladychicken&Ducklover

Songster
8 Years
May 21, 2011
Champion, Michigan
Mine got homemade oatmeal , millet and molasses cookies decorated with scratch grains instead of colored sugar crystals.

They went nuts over them!
ep.gif

Mine got oatmeal with bits of green-bean and peas in it, then a suit cake for there present, and then or dinner they got warm scrambled eggs with meal worms and grass roots in it
big_smile.png

Mine had some pumpkins, but my neighbor's son gave me some Happy Hen Treats (dried mealworms) because I always let his kids visit with the chickens when they come up. So I'll be giving them some soon.

ladychicken&Ducklover :

Mine got homemade oatmeal , millet and molasses cookies decorated with scratch grains instead of colored sugar crystals.

They went nuts over them!
ep.gif

I forgot to mention that they also got scrambled eggs with their shells ,'mealworms and a few pieces of ham , although my ducks gobbled most of the ham down Before the chickens got much !

Then ,'later ,'Everyone got Small slices of Pumpkin pie !

Yummy !​

My chickens got more chicken friends
smile.png
We bought 6 Barred Rock chicks from a local feed store! We also gave them extra sunflower seeds and crushed egg shells... My son also shot a few squirrels with his bb gun- they like to hang around the chicken coop
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom