some think that gun laws are unconstitutional

I think that a lot of our laws are dumb. a few ago my mom heard that if you had a sea-section (spelling correct?) every birth you have after that, you HAVE to have a sea-section! its a saftey measurement! i think that if you want to take a risk, just so long as it isn't directly hurting anyone else, you can take it!
PS: whenever anyone asks me why i carry around my plastic lightsaber i always say: "Use 'em while there legal.
big_smile.png
"

C-section, a safety measure.

It is not a law. Laws are either federal(national or country wide), state or local. In general, federal laws cover certain things, state laws other things, local laws other things. For example, parking laws, local. State laws for example gun laws. Federal laws, immigration.

There are a great many health care practices in place in hospitals because research has shown that those practices tend to be safer. Sometimes insurance companies refuse to cover a person's expenses unless they have things done a certain way, but these are not laws.

Quote:
You need to watch the "the business of being born."
Most doctors dont even know how to do a natural birth, others like the extra money of c-sections. Ether way they push them an lie about why. More than one C-section is a health risk. Your not even required to go to the hospital. Natural birth is almost always safer.

Quote:
Then I feel very sorry for you. How much more lax could they be short of dispensing with the need for a licence? Geez.

I'm still looking forward to you posting the link to those figures you showed us regarding the rates of violent deaths on various countries. It's looks interesting.

When since 1918 did anyone win a war with only handguns and rifles?

When did anyone win a war WITHOUT rifles and handguns?

But really, that's irrelevent.
We have no reason to justify our RIGHTS to anyone.
If you don't want a gun, that's YOUR right
If I DO want one, that's MY right.

It's not "debateable"​

We have a saying in England; the reed that won't bend will eventually snap in the wind. In other words, give way a little and you will have your guns. Keep resisting rational objections to lax laws and one day you will lose your guns.

They told us that in 1776

How'd that work out for you?​

Quote:
Then I feel very sorry for you. How much more lax could they be short of dispensing with the need for a licence? Geez.

I'm still looking forward to you posting the link to those figures you showed us regarding the rates of violent deaths on various countries. It's looks interesting.

Most of the US you can walk in to a gun store an walk out with anything up to a 50 Cal in minutes. There is a background check for felonys but it takes seconds an not required for everyone everywhere. An there is no record kept of who bought what. An in my state I can carry mine openly almost everywhere in the state. I do have a permit so I can hide mine when I want but its optional.

I posted the most up to date data I found( http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_gun_vio_hom_ove_hom_rat_per_100_pop-rate-per-100-000-pop ) but if ya need more google is your friend.

Back
Top Bottom