Someone STOLE my photo!!! ANYONE SPEAK FRENCH?

I think they can speak both. There is a button at the bottom of the page that translates to english. I have seen a lot of those pictures before. Your personal picture was taken down.
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Your welcome.. I bet they used the picture from the Ehow site.

Now on to see if I can search down another owner of a stolen picture...
It took me about 30 minutes to track down the stolen silkie picture.
I too knew I saw it some where, but couldnt remember where.

I received a response today, I was very surprised. Here is what the site owner said:

" I asked for some example pictures of poultry at a bird club function and was inundated with photos. I will have my website person take the whole poultry page down asap. "

Perhaps they really didn't know that there was a copyright issue, but then again, the image WAS watermarked. I might be a Pollyanna, but I do give folks the benefit of the doubt. As long as the image is removed - I'm ok with it.

Deb

The whole site is down. All the pictures are now gone..

All they had to do was ask people to use their pics. And if the owner said yes. Then they could credit the photo to the owner and have a link to the photo owners website..

Quote:
It might be your computer settings. When I click the link in the first post.. This is what I get now..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, the page you requested was not found.
Additionally, a 410 Gone error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.

Search the Web advanced search
|
most popular Please try Yahoo! Help Central if you need more assistance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe empty your cache on your computer.

Back
Top Bottom