South Mississippi!

Quote:
Welcome Rod from a fellow Auctioneer!!

MAL # 976 here in Glen, Ms.

frow.gif

I'm from pearl river county also, every now and then they have a poultry auction at Rogers auction on Wayne Pardue rd in Poplarville. Irs not broadly advertised though so I don't know the times/dates

Well I've got 3 pairs of birds i want to sell.  And i don't have a net...  So if any of y'all happen to want some OEG, message me.  /img/smilies/smile.png
Do you still have chickens you would like to sale? I live in the Kiln and I'm always looking for different breeds. I also love the idea of a swap meet. I would even be willing to use my place for a location. I'm currently looking for Seramas if you know of anyone who has them? What breeds do you have? Let me know.

Thanks,
Patches

NEW POULTRY AUCTION:
November 9 2013
Check in starts @ 3pm
Sale starts @ 5pm
717 Gumpond Beall Road
Lumberton, Ms 39455

Contact 601-795-5146 for more info

W
New to chickens, but I'd be interested once I get my coop built this week.

I'm in Biloxi, Woolmarket area.
Welcome GC, congrats on becoming a chicken owner/lover
1f603.png
what breed are you getting, or have? I live in the Kiln and have several different breeds. Post pics of your chicks and coop when done. I would love to see it/them.

Sweet. Can we kick out the traders too? lol. I hate to be ugly. Because honestly, I've bought and sold before. Trying to make a few bucks. But I refuse to sell something if it's sick. I look in the cages in these ppl's vehicle and the poor birds look half dead.

But i digress. Maybe if we get a bunch of folks together, we can figure out a place to meet. i have a couple chickens right now.. not too many to sell. A few quail possibly.
I found out what you are talking about. this past saturday i bought 3 silkies at a auction out on HWY 43 they were in a small cage and 1 of the girls has a issue. being new again to chickens did not notice until after i paid and was putting them in my large dag crate for transport home.
We would like to find a place with nice birds and nice people to buy from. We are in carriere.
Ray

Back
Top Bottom