ShrekDawg

You are loved.
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
Who has spaniels? I have always loved them and thought I’d start kind of a spaniel appreciation thread haha apologies if one already exists too but I couldn’t find one. I know I’ve made a lot of threads including a lot of dog ones but I figured this one could be kind of just an appreciation thread rather than me asking for info or help narrowing it down like my usual threads haha I just love spaniels. All the sporting/gun dog breeds really but figured this one could be spaniels. Maybe like pictures and stories and stuff or whatever else. All spaniels and/or spaniel mixes are welcome. And you don’t have to currently own a spaniel either. Even if you’re just a spaniel lover, welcome! Join us please. I don’t currently own any dogs but love spaniels and gun dogs. Such good dogs.

We have 2 sprockers. Keeper & Tally :D Both working dogs but Tally is still in training as she’s only 9 months.
8E31C0CA-01A7-4625-AC4A-A61259AACDDB.jpeg

We have 2 sprockers. Keeper & Tally :D Both working dogs but Tally is still in training as she’s only 9 months.
View attachment 1816481

Yorkshire Coop!!! HI!!! I was just thinking about you the other day!! I was thinking to myself that there was somebody on here that I knew that had a working cocker or cocker mix and I couldn’t for the life of me remember who it was or your username! :oops: but you were the one I was thinking of, except I forgot she was mixed with Springer and I forgot you had the second one :lau :oops: I am ashamed to admit I couldn’t remember anything, I’m sorry. :oops: but anyway, now it’s all come flooding back lol how are you!? How is Charlie!? And Harry? I also can’t believe Tally is 9 months already and so big! :eek: I remember when you first got her but then I must have drifted away from the thread or something :oops: I will have to come back! Ha Charlie must be pretty big these days too, right!? Has he started that program yet? Or has he not graduated yet? He was going to do something with nature or wildlife or something, right? How are things? And, of course, how are the dogs!? Has Keeper been able to hunt at all?? I know you had a lot of injuries and problems with him at first. And do you think they’re a good mix?

Sorry for the millions of questions. :lau :oops:

Hi :frow All good here thanks @KDOGG331

Keeper is now leading a full and active life and gets out working with Charlie & the gun. The screws & plate in his leg are not holding him back one bit. Charlie has completed his first year on the game keeping, land & wildlife management course and he’s really enjoyed it. He’s looking for a game keeper job over the summer but if he does not get one he will go back to college in September for a second year.
Yes time has flown with Tally! She’s doing ok though but is totally different character to Keeper! Much more steady and not as head strong! Good mix? I think so yes but even though they are the same mix they are so different!
Harry is good too thanks. Been getting plenty of hacking done on him. I’ve also been riding my friends pony whilst she is pregnant and doing some dressage & showing with her.

Hi :frow All good here thanks @KDOGG331

Keeper is now leading a full and active life and gets out working with Charlie & the gun. The screws & plate in his leg are not holding him back one bit. Charlie has completed his first year on the game keeping, land & wildlife management course and he’s really enjoyed it. He’s looking for a game keeper job over the summer but if he does not get one he will go back to college in September for a second year.
Yes time has flown with Tally! She’s doing ok though but is totally different character to Keeper! Much more steady and not as head strong! Good mix? I think so yes but even though they are the same mix they are so different!
Harry is good too thanks. Been getting plenty of hacking done on him. I’ve also been riding my friends pony whilst she is pregnant and doing some dressage & showing with her.

Glad to hear everything is going well!! And I am very glad Charlie is liking the course and that Keeper’s previous injuries have not slowed him down at all!! I hope Charlie gets the job! And wow that is so interesting how different they both are! Although I guess even puppies from the same litter can be vastly different and human siblings definitely can be so it makes sense lol but still. I forget, is Tally from the same parents just a later litter or different parents? And glad you’ve been getting a lot of rides in with Harry and that he’s doing well!! And ooohhh dressage and showing sounds fun!!!

Back
Top Bottom