Starlight’s Training Adventure!

Pics
I know!

Talking about basics, my trainer has a foal coming from one of our lesson horses this summer...I think in April? I'm so excited! I only go once a week for a lesson...but maybe I'll have to go out there a weekend or two to see the cutie when its born...;)

:eek: :eek: :eek:
That is amazing! You have to post pics on her when it is born! Someday I would love for either my pony or even Star to have a baby! (When she is older) Here is a pic of Star when she was just a couple days old:
1668947-4e6ff50cbb5b2f74ff198dc5286c31f5.jpg

She was so fuzzy when she was little. :lol:

:eek: :eek: :eek:
That is amazing! You have to post pics on her when it is born! Someday I would love for either my pony or even Star to have a baby! (When she is older) Here is a pic of Star when she was just a couple days old:
1668947-4e6ff50cbb5b2f74ff198dc5286c31f5.jpg

She was so fuzzy when she was little. :lol:
How did I never get a notification? Sorry about not getting back!

It is! I know a few years ago Ariel (the lesson horse who's having the baby) had another foal, who my trainer (and the owner) has kept and is training. She's like 3 I think? I wonder if they'll keep this baby or not, I haven't asked.

The picture isn't loading! :( Could you try uploading it again?

She has such a sweet face!

That's great, how'd she feel about the car and trailer?

Oh boy, shedding season. One of the horses I ride doesn't really get groomed often so this week he had SO much hair and dirt coming off him! I haven't ridden him in 2 weeks lol.

:gigI groomed Sugar for a lesson, and by the time I was done I was covered in pony fur! :lau

Star did great with the car and trailer! Now I am going to let her see the inside of the trailer. I want to work on loading into the trailer as soon as she is ready! With the car the next step is letting her see the car while it is running... but I want to work on loading into the trailer first.

Back
Top Bottom