Stella's Social Club

Oh no, one month of laying, then broody, thought that only happened with bantams. Ugh..better not happen with this EE. :/ She's so pretty..wish she would lay already. Want to see the color. Probably the same blue/green most lay.

Quote: That does seem like a long time, I don't remember how old my EE were when they first starting laying.

Quote:
I have one of those today. Just told DH today that my EE is a freeloader. Man, she needs to start laying anytime now. I know they are known for starting late, but I'm not used to waiting on for 7 months. I have heard that some wait for 9 months. No way! I've kept her this long, I will wait I guess. :/
I have waited 11 months for a Welsummer pullet before. She laid for a month, and then went broody.
roll.png
th.gif

Finally got this one done. First time I tried to get the paper off from the transfers I didn't wait long enough and lifted the paint right off. Had to sand the doors and drawers and start over again.

I painted and upholstered a little hope chest to go with it. This stenciling took me several hours to do!

Finally got this one done. First time I tried to get the paper off from the transfers I didn't wait long enough and lifted the paint right off. Had to sand the doors and drawers and start over again.

I painted and upholstered a little hope chest to go with it. This stenciling took me several hours to do!

I love love love these!

Back
Top Bottom