Did you find the breed(s) you were looking for?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I don't know/no specific breed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

whatdaflockfarm

In the Brooder
Nov 6, 2016
Wisconsin
We're What Da Flock Farm, LLC located in southeastern WI.
We are NPIP Certified.
We sell 9 Chicken Breeds ages 1 day - 24 weeks.
--Available for pick-up or shipping (additional charges apply).
Hatching through 9/30/17.
Started birds and Fertile Eggs also available.

Breeds:
Black Australorp
Buff Orpington
Cochin (Blue/Black/Splash)
Easter Egger
French Black Copper Marans
Golden Laced Wyandotte
Norwegian Jaerhon
Plymouth Barred Rock
Salmon Faverolles

***Images are Breed Profiles containing an in-depth breed description, chick and adult photos, and pricing.
BA profile.jpg BO profile.jpg BR profile.jpg CO profile.jpg EE profile.jpg FM profile.jpg GLW profile.jpg NJ profile.jpg SF profile.jpg

How dark are your FBCM eggs?

Sorry for the delay in responding; I've been away due to a family medical emergency.

Actually this season we have only been hatching eggs from another source as a trial to see how they sold. They did very well and we already have our own flock starting for next season. This is why I've listed them as sold out for the season. If you'd like to touch base with me in the beginning of 2018, I'd be happy to send you a photo of the eggs our flock produces.

Thank you for your inquiry.
Laura

Sorry for the delay in responding; I've been away due to a family medical emergency.

Actually this season we have only been hatching eggs from another source as a trial to see how they sold. They did very well and we already have our own flock starting for next season. This is why I've listed them as sold out for the season. If you'd like to touch base with me in the beginning of 2018, I'd be happy to send you a photo of the eggs our flock produces.

Thank you for your inquiry.
Laura
I've been looking for a FBCM cockerel for the last year to go with my hens as well as some more hens. I'll keep looking and if I still need chicks next year I may contact you.

I always order a few males for my breeders so I can choose the best out of them. I'd be willing to sell you one or two of them; or my last hatch of Marans just went into lockdown. I'll have males for sure. Please let me know if you might be interested in any of these.

Otherwise, if you'd like you can also provide me with your email address and I'll put you on my mailing list so you get the new season information for next year, it also includes special discounts/offers.

Hope to hear from you.
Laura

Back
Top Bottom