Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

Pics
My dad was just talking about poultry math. We're scheduled to go to a chick fest and pick up more chicks next week... I'm screwed aren't I?😂
Kid Vs GIF by JustViral

You can run but you can't hide!

On the subject of facial features and differences, which briefly arose

It always offends me when people can't tell my girls apart! They are SO different!
View attachment 3445251
It's apples and oranges. Honestly
I had two black otter Rex rabbits when I was a teen. They were brothers. They looked very different to me but no one else in my family could tell them apart. 🤣

random question but what pool do you all use for your ducks? we had 3 plastic kiddie pools but all of them broke over the winter so looking for better options lol
I doubt mine will be of help then, its pretty cheap plastic lol
I just use a little round kiddie pool. I have a backup, but the sides are flimsy so they empty it within a few hours.
(hence the duck surfing pic from earlier, LOL.)

I had two black otter Rex rabbits when I was a teen. They were brothers. They looked very different to me but no one else in my family could tell them apart. 🤣
Lol!
No one else can except me
It's so strange to me
I can tell them apart based on feel, their faces, body shapes, even their quacks. And people look at me like I'm crazy 🤣

I doubt mine will be of help then, its pretty cheap plastic lol
I just use a little round kiddie pool. I have a backup, but the sides are flimsy so they empty it within a few hours.
(hence the duck surfing pic from earlier, LOL.)
we've just used kiddie pools the past 4 years too but lately they've been breaking so fast (also lifting them to dump them out isn't fun lol)

Back
Top Bottom