Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

May I ask why you can't keep the drakes?
Because i can only have a max of 4 ducks where i live and i will be housing them with the chickens, so i dont want any issues. When we find a new place i will get more ducks and a drake, house them seperatly, but let them free range to

Because i can only have a max of 4 ducks where i live and i will be housing them with the chickens, so i dont want any issues. When we find a new place i will get more ducks and a drake, house them seperatly, but let them free range to

Ah OK so you're afraid of illegal relationships between the drakes and the chickens

Great way of putting it 🤣

Always to the point I am😌
chicken calling GIF

Thats what i thought. I was suppose to get them last week but they didnt come again. I will get another tote, but ill have to use a heat lamp. I will definitely seperate them, and wait tilk they are the same size.
you can do little supervised introductions... side by side through a cage-type wall. Gradually giving them play time in the same space. Just don't "drop" someone into the other's space. That is seen as an invader. You can put everyone into an unfamiliar space to meet, that is less a confrontation.

Back
Top Bottom