Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

Doodles aren't hypoallergenic. No dog is, for that matter. Some breeds trigger less allergens than others, but no dog is truly hypoallergenic. In addition, Goldens aren't at all hypoallergenic so a mix of those definitely doesn't produce a hypoallergenic dog
Labradoodles, they don’t visibly shed, but I think that’s mostly luck. That’s why I put it in quotes.

Exactly. My dad got 2nd gen doodles to combat it, and they don’t shed, but I know the breeder wasn’t good. My boy that I chose is very smart, but he would probably be scared of going on things like wobbly platforms. They are all very cautious around things they think might fall.
That just takes tons of training to get over the fears. My golden was scared of noises, but with work she has gotten a lot better.

The shedding thing is unfortunately a myth, even poodles aren't 100% hypoallergenic. But I know you're well informed already
There is a goldendoodle that lives down the road. They cut and brush his fur once a week thats how much he sheds. Hes a rescue though

My dad jokes around about the ducklings, because of a FB post. I take care of the chicken, the ducks, and i get up with the dogs feed them, and take care of them till everyone else gets up, then take them on walks, and more. Maybe my brother and mom take them out 1 or 2 times a day, but its hard to train them all by myself because they dont listen to anyone else.
I get that. Most of the care for our many coops goes to me.my sister opens them up and feeds every other day, occasionally cleaning them out. Mom cleans them 9nce in a blue moon. Little brothers do none of it. Dad does none of it. I take care of the cleaning, closing up at night, feeding and letting out in the morning every other day, medicating, bathing, treating injuries, as well as caring for our dogs.

As @BelovedBirds says after all, our troops are victorious
Donald Duck GIF
Bird Duck GIF

My dad once watched a YT video and this guy actually only fed his chickens once a day, so my dad thinks that i should only feed them once a day and then give them any scrap food.
Yeah, your dad thinks because that guy is on YT that makes him an expert that can be trusted.

Maybe you can make a little video about something really silly and post it to YT so your dad sees there is no one checking credentials on YT, it really is anyone posting.

Back
Top Bottom