Surprise, Surprise! 49 Chicks and 3 Ducks Arrived Friday!

I am hoping the U.S. Postal Service states Saturday because they do not want to state an earlier day and have people be disappointed when a delivery is not made by that date. But I think the Postal Service usually delivers faster than this outside date.

The chicks are shipped priority mail, and my father lives in Northwest Arkansas, so the chicks do not have to go too far.

I am hoping the chicks will arrive at his local post office tomorrow (Thursday).

Last edited:
I checked the U.S. Postal Service tracking. It has been updated, and states that delivery will be made by Friday, March 2.

I still hope it will happen today, but Friday as the latest is much better than Saturday.

I predict you will get a nice mix of straight run chickens, two ducks and two geese. It is a bit early for turkeys still. I got two of the hatchery surprises last year and they were great.

yippiechickie.gif
I am on pins and needles.....Can't wait to hear what your father gets!

I predict you will get a nice mix of straight run chickens, two ducks and two geese. It is a bit early for turkeys still. I got two of the hatchery surprises last year and they were great.

That's what he wants, a mix of chickens. Anything else would just be a bonus.

I keep checking the Postal Service tracking, but nothing has changed. The chicks must be in the right region by now. But it is starting to look like my father will get the chicks on Friday.

Now I see why the chicks are worn out sometimes when they arrive.

Cackle shipped my order on Monday and I picked them up yesterday, Wednesday, and I live in South Alabama. Hopefully he will receive them today or tomorrow.

I think you are right. My father lives much closer to Cackle hatchery. He even thought about driving there, but he said with gas prices it would be cheaper just to have the chicks shipped.

Back
Top Bottom