Surviving Minnesota!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Bogtown Chick, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Coffee 1st

Coffee 1st Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2015
    Test. [​IMG]

2. Bogtown Chick

Bogtown Chick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 31, 2012
    Northern Minnesota
    My Coop
    New iPhone is working coffeeeee.....

1 person likes this.
  3. Coffee 1st

Coffee 1st Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2015
    Yea I think it worked.. Thanks Ralphie..

4. KlopKlop

KlopKlop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2015
    Southern Minnesota
    I have found this to work as well, except i use the Chrome browser instead of Safari. So that works too. Definitely clunky, but it works

5. KlopKlop

Jun 3, 2015
    Southern Minnesota
    Kitten photos from last night. Sheerah is getting so big!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  6. KlopKlop

Jun 3, 2015
    Southern Minnesota
    Time to head to church. Then tree chopping and then watch the Vikings make cheese dip out of the Packers.

Talk to you all later!

7. Enjoy Klop!

8. crazyfeathers

crazyfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2013
    Auburndale, Wi
    We got some free wood this year too, my husband calls it bass wood? I know nothing about wood but i know that stuff doesn't burn well at all. We are fortunate enough to have a gracious neighbor who lets us borrow his wood splitter that thing is a dream. I really like doing wood my back doesn't but my soul does.
    Got the waterers all set up today, winterized the goat pen a bit and have been working on the new wall around the spa in the garage. We had a mini thanksgiving dinner today but with chicken and all the fixings, of course not my chicken.
    We are fans of harbor freight they have some great deals although we have run across things like remote contolled power boats, solar lighting, and generators that were lemons. We did get a great deal on some motors 99 bucks with coupons, we put one on an old tiller and the other on a snow blower they are awesome!
    Funny how i could of joined the WI thread but chose the MINNESOTA one instead, . It just seemed like a pleasant group and the first few posts were about alcohol so that sealed the deal lol. Beer and football best combo ever.
    Good luck today on the big game and unless our Packers turn around the Vikings may prevail but I'm a Packer backer 100% so i will remain hopeful.
    Keep warm!

9. Bogtown Chick

Bogtown Chick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 31, 2012
    Northern Minnesota
    My Coop
    Gotta stay loyal to the home state team, crazy feathers. Nobody will fault you that here I'm sure. When the Vikes are out of the play offs we usually have rooted for GB in the playoffs.

Basswood is a carvers wood. That's about all I know about it. I have one next to my run and coop. I think the big broad leaves keep it cooler down there.

Back to the Vikes and Pack

10. KlopKlop

Jun 3, 2015
    Southern Minnesota
    The widow maker is down, cut, and hauled away. We took our time and i can see how you could really hurt yourself trying to pull it down if you didn't know what you were doing.

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by