Surviving Minnesota!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Bogtown Chick, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Cluckies

Cluckies Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Minnesota
    My Coop
    A Creamette is a name Ralphie coined, short for a Cream Legbar the ones who lay the diamond encrusted eggs, because a Cream Legbar trio cost him a kings ransome. lol. and a roo is a Creamer so as not to confuse them...

2. I finally started getting eggs from my EEs! lights have been on for a couple weeks and they are getting over molt.

I really like the way you "storm windows" work. Did you get a deal on the plexiglass?

3. SleepyOwl

SleepyOwl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2012
    MN

4. KlopKlop

KlopKlop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2015
    Southern Minnesota
    I think he would call them 'Crested cream legbars' but started calling them creamettes/creamers after a legbar fanatic tried to rip him a new one for calling it crested or something silly like that.

5. SleepyOwl

SleepyOwl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2012
    MN

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  6. Cluckies

Cluckies Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Minnesota
    My Coop

7. Bogtown Chick

Bogtown Chick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 31, 2012
    Northern Minnesota
    My Coop
    Ralph safe travels to Tennessee! Say hi to Carrie and that I look forward to meeting her.

8. duluthralphie

duluthralphie Chicken Wrangler extrodinaire Premium Member

Jul 11, 2014
    Orrock township, Minnesota
    Thanks BC, We are getting closer to leaving, I will be doing morning chores and we have to wait for the drugstore to get a few prescriptions ready.

The dogs are in the doggy motel. I took them yesterday afternoon.

I will give Carrie your greeting and wishes to meet her. We have a little stumbling block to a happy life together though.

I am sure she will give up the diaper wearing rug rat, but I understand she has some little FooFoo dogs. They have to go I like real dogs *labs*. I cannot change to FooFoo's at my advanced age.

9. KlopKlop

KlopKlop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2015
    Southern Minnesota
    Safe travels to you guys!

10. Coffee 1st

Coffee 1st Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2015
    Ahh ohh Ralphie I think that is where u might have a problem with Carrie..I can see giving up the diaper wearing rug rat BUT to give up the little foo foo fluff balls might be to hard on her..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by