Texas

That is the most important part.

Yes, and this seems to be helping my son gain confidence and get a handle on his temper, so it's worth it!

But there is a lot of stuff that needs to be done before the dog sets foot in the ring. From training the dog to stand properly, to learning the right speed to move the dog at (and each dog is different), getting the dog used to strangers looking at its teeth and running hands over his/hers entire body, to all the special bathing and grooming that happens before a show.

Our agility dog is nearly ready to go, we are the ones holding her back. We need to learn how to "drive" better. Once we have that we will enter her in her first compitition.

I'm kinda Leary of white chickens out where I'm at especially that young I'm gonna keep my eyes out see what happens if nothing else presents I may hit you up on a deal of some sort

I do have two older LB hens, they where my first LBs and they are laying almost every. Do you have pics of the Wyandottes?
Ok for some reason my phine won't load pics.

Help! I have a rattlesnake that has decided that the bottom of my chicken coop (the run area) will be his new home. I've moved him and put him back over the wall (it's 5 feet tall). My daughter went out this morning to let the ramp down and it was back. She came running in screaming about a snake. I moved him to a bucket and turned it upside down until further notice. Other than killing him does anyone have any suggestions?
This is the coop:

If we enclosed the bottom with hardware cloth would it help?

Help! I have a rattlesnake that has decided that the bottom of my chicken coop (the run area) will be his new home. I've moved him and put him back over the wall (it's 5 feet tall). My daughter went out this morning to let the ramp down and it was back. She came running in screaming about a snake. I moved him to a bucket and turned it upside down until further notice. Other than killing him does anyone have any suggestions?
This is the coop:

If we enclosed the bottom with hardware cloth would it help?
yes but as far as the snake gatta move them a long ways away or kill it...

yes but as far as the snake gatta move them a long ways away or kill it...
If you are rural.
1. Shoot the snake
2. I suggest a good mouser cat

I have a Tom that hunts around the property. His smell, and his penitent for killing moles and mice keep the snake population way. If they don't have a food source, they won't come around.

If you are rural.
1. Shoot the snake
2. I suggest a good mouser cat

I have a Tom that hunts around the property.  His smell, and his penitent for killing moles and mice keep the snake population way.  If they don't have a food source, they won't come around.
so very true mine doesn't get moles but I don't see very many snakes or mice...

Back
Top Bottom