Texas

None this year.
I just can't do big crowds anymore...I prefer to stay alive.

Loved that scene from Shrek! Stayin' alive, stayin' alive, ooh ooh ooh!

I agree people are nice, just not too close. I would like a nice home like Allen. Where everything is down range.

I also need a new job.

On a beach.

With rum...

I suspect you need to put your Marketing Director on the sales table. People buy more from a cute little girl than a hairy old man! :lau

I will have you know that I have a great personality. People just need to get to know me. And stupid ones should stay away. :barnie

And I shave.

Usually.

Well, mostly on workdays.

If I have to...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Loved that scene from Shrek! Stayin' alive, stayin' alive, ooh ooh ooh!

I agree people are nice, just not too close. I would like a nice home like Allen. Where everything is down range.

I also need a new job.

On a beach.

With rum...
I don't do well with the hard stuff, so I'm forced to drink beer:sick.

Also it is finally warming up for us, the sun came out and winds are once again from the south. I hope it is the same for you Houstonites!

Last edited:
So my chicken are going to eat good today, some type of miniature June Bug hatched out around here and they are all over. By mini I'd say extremely mini and are in 1/4-3.8th of an inch from head to poop shoot.

Never saw these before living in the almost could call it a city of Harlingen, Tx. I did gather up two of them and offer one a taste test seems they are chicken approved.

Hello from New Waverly. We're just south of Huntsville.
Bob we're not to far from you. I have gotten most my birds from Ideal and have never lost one. They have all been great layers as well.
I'm about to start construction on a new coop. Going to be 4×8 with a 8×20 covered run. Only getting 6 hens this time.
Thanks for letting me in and I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Kyle

Hello from New Waverly. We're just south of Huntsville.
Bob we're not to far from you. I have gotten most my birds from Ideal and have never lost one. They have all been great layers as well.
I'm about to start construction on a new coop. Going to be 4×8 with a 8×20 covered run. Only getting 6 hens this time.
Thanks for letting me in and I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Kyle
Awe...I love your doggie!

Back
Top Bottom