Texas

Waco is getting all the rain we could hope for! Had to cloche over some of the sages that were below an unfortunate gutter leak! Ahaha

Attachments

• PXL_20221028_132728728.jpg
    PXL_20221028_132728728.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1
Have any of y'all ever seen a wolf in Texas? I've read conflicting info about the possibility of wolves in Texas, but a wolf is the only creature I can think of that I saw a few nights ago. I tried to dismiss it as a coyote (too large, too fuzzy, wrong color) then thought maybe a stray Husky (big fluffy tail missing). The creature didn't spook easily, but went to the shadows as I got closer and it watched me as I watched it. Eye glow was a yellowish green. Any guesses?

Have any of y'all ever seen a wolf in Texas? I've read conflicting info about the possibility of wolves in Texas, but a wolf is the only creature I can think of that I saw a few nights ago. I tried to dismiss it as a coyote (too large, too fuzzy, wrong color) then thought maybe a stray Husky (big fluffy tail missing). The creature didn't spook easily, but went to the shadows as I got closer and it watched me as I watched it. Eye glow was a yellowish green. Any guesses?
TPWD says none remain in Texas and those guys are usually on top of things - if you're sure it was one, I'd assume it escaped from somewhere nearby where it was kept as pet or attraction or whatever (I know laws in TX are pretty lax when it comes to what animals can be possessed by who, so it's probably more likely that than the wolves suddenly being back to TX)

Back
Top Bottom