Thank you, mysterious crazy person!

Quote:
Good gosh, my heart skipped a beat when I saw you on this thread.
lol.png
hide.gif
But it looks like I'm not in trouble. Just in case...
bow.gif

You know who it is? I MUST KNOW! There MUST be a way to make Terrie crack...

There's a way to make everyone spill it - I know from, uh, personal experience that even I will eventually crack.
gig.gif

I'm loving how much this bothers you. Hey, can you come get your zombies? They're just laying around moaning.

PLEASE! I beg of you! I must know who it is, so that I may thank them profusely!

Quote:
I'm loving how much this bothers you. Hey, can you come get your zombies? They're just laying around moaning.

PLEASE! I beg of you! I must know who it is, so that I may thank them profusely!

They're probably staying hidden because they don't want to be thanked.
lol.png

Quote:
No you won't. I am the only one who knows who all gifts each other and there is no one who can make me spill it. Even Nifty.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I believe her! Just look at that duck...

Scary...
hide.gif

I think you are safe eenie, I've been convinced for months that Terrie never ever sleeps, just sits all day and all night just watching me, waiting for me to mess up. Setting there with her finger over the "ah ha! I finally got you" button. And I'm terrified of that duck! Maybe she woulddn't scare me so bad if it was like a cute little baby ducky, but that one gives me the evil eye...
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom