The best dog toy EVER!

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
After trying just about every toy on the market - kongs, basketballs, soccer balls, softballs, firehose toys, etc., only to watch our GSD destroy them in seconds, we finally found the perfect toy. Called The Best Ball, Jax has tried with all his might. He can't destroy it. We got the 10 inch size:

http://www.jefferspet.com/ssc/product.asp?CID=0&mscssid=SP7UJKAD22JR9MQDXL4KQN0485VA7JP9

Jax spends hours trying to find a way to pop it and he can't. We filled it with play sand to make it heavier. You can also fill it with water.

Not to mention, Jeffers Pet has excellent delivery service.
thumbsup.gif

Dang, I don't know why the links to their site never work. Do a search under Dog supplies for "the best ball"

Last edited:
Yeah we just about gave up with toys for Ginja, she tears everything apart in like 3 minutes!

We found a treatball that she can't seem to destroy! So far so good!
gig.gif

That's a great website, thanks. Oddly enough, the tougher the toy, the harder Cedar works to destroy it. If I buy him something of very soft, soft rubber that squeaks, he won't destroy it. I don't understand why. But his favorite toys are the cat's toys. It's a jealousy thing.

I went to the site and couldn't find the "Best Ball." Even entered it in the search engine. Can you tell me how to get to the picture and info? Thanks.

I'm tellin ya people, try a regular ol coconut. My mastiff thought it was the greatest thing ever and no matter how she tried, she never could bust it open. Costs maybe a buck or two...

Might have to try that one out!
Mine are a destroyer of all things.

Their current favorite toys are the walnuts that fell from our tree. lol

Back
Top Bottom