THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!! Yes, but a flat BYC Christmas chicken instead, lol!!!!!

how about one 1 chicken mascot and one duck? (i'm all about the duck thing right now there's 11 in my bathtub, ask me in a week when the chicks come in though lol)

That is a cute idea!!! I heard through the grapevine that someone sent Nifty a really cute idea for a Mascot that even crows sooooooo, I dunno, I'm sure they'll be great whatever he decides..stay tuned here for details and announcements!

Please feel free to keep signing up if you haven't already!!! It will move along pretty quickly and if the list is split you will be alot closer to the top than you think right now, lol!!

Keep those address coming, getting a good list of those..getting ready to update the list too..
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

So get on outta bed and have a great day everyone!!

throboclock.gif
thMJZ181.gif

thGrpHaveUheardHeader2111111111.gif

hey silkie?...are you in on this project????
wink.png

Last edited:
We do the samething on a motorcycle board I'm on. The chickens name is Chester and he's been all the way to England and all over the US. It's so much fun to see what he is up too. So please count me in on this one.

Here is chester with his new pal in England.
chesterchicken.jpg

chester.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
That's great Nifty, except it takes forever to LOAD and i have high speed internet. To add to the cumbersomeness, wouldn't it be cool if you could click on a location, and the pic taken there would pop up? Just an idea... not sure if it's possible.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!INTRODUCING THE BYC MASCOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has been named "Wally"...appropriately since he was born at Wally-World, lol!!

Thank you to Love-My-Wolves for helping Nifty & I decide on the Mascot!!!! As a thank you for her efforts the Mascot will be sent to her on Monday and following his/her visit with Stephonie, he will be sent to Equibling and begin his travels!!!!

Be looking later next week for another Mascot to be presented, lol!!!! You'll be Quackers over it!!!
wink.png

SOOOOOO, without further ado..here is the BYC Mascot... packed and ready to go......

HPIM9023.jpg

HPIM9020.jpg

HPIM9021.jpg

HPIM9022.jpg

HPIM9025.jpg

HPIM9024.jpg

Last edited:
lau.gif
Hey, I've got the mascots brother over here.
lau.gif
I found him wandering the pet aisle at Wally world. Just had to take him home.
Hey if it's not too late sign me up.
big_smile.png

I'm no good coming up with a name
idunno.gif

Wally is good...since he did come from wally-world, lol!! When you squeeze him he crows like crazy, lol!!!

THIS MASCOT IS NOW OFFICIALLY NAMED WALLY!!!!

Wally will begin his adventures on Monday...if you haven't signed up, better hurry...I also need any addresses not previously sent!!

Last edited:
He is so cute. I can't wait to get him. I wish I was up higher on the list. Since I'm a photographer you can expect me to take at least 400 pics with him. I will start planning the photo shoot. Ooooh! What if we make a calendar with the pictures of his adventures? I think that would be really cool.

LOL!!! You likely will gethim sooner .....or the other Mascot to be announced next week...that waddles a bit, lol!!!!Quack, quack.......when the other Mascot gets here, I will split the list so however many are on the list at that time, the middle person will be number one for the second Mascot. They will both be traveling at the same time. Should work out ok I think. I will try to keep it organized and keep track of our little pals but I figure it should go well and be loads of fun!!....and yes Vamp...tons of pics are required, lol!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom