The chickens are shaken and so am I

Good luck!!! Remember hawks will come back!! They are annoying :tongue maybe keep your chickens in for a couple of weeks so the hawk will see that it can't get to them? That's what I did when we had a persistent Red Tailed hawk. Maybe look into your coop and around it to make sure everything is completely predator-proof. Predator attacks are inevitable; it is better to prevent it than deal with it when it happens. And remember to not shoot hawks; they are protected by law. Capturing and relocating is usually illegal too so check with your local laws. Good luck and yes, notify your neighbor so he can keep his bantams safe!!! 🐔🦅

Good luck!!! Remember hawks will come back!! They are annoying :tongue maybe keep your chickens in for a couple of weeks so the hawk will see that it can't get to them? That's what I did when we had a persistent Red Tailed hawk. Maybe look into your coop and around it to make sure everything is completely predator-proof. Predator attacks are inevitable; it is better to prevent it than deal with it when it happens. And remember to not shoot hawks; they are protected by law. Capturing and relocating is usually illegal too so check with your local laws. Good luck and yes, notify your neighbor so he can keep his bantams safe!!! 🐔🦅
Thanks, yes I am keeping my birds inside for at least the next couple of days!

Back
Top Bottom