The Cluck 'n Quack: Stories of our birds

Pics
Two eggs today! The girls are getting back into the swing of things.
9A384C8B-1A62-4FD4-8BFA-4E8D56780ACB.jpeg

Have any of y’all ever ordered from Cackle Hatchery? Is it good? Would you recommend it?
It seems to fit our needs better than McMurray.
I’ve heard good things about them. I would say, go for it! I’ve wanted to order from them. They have such pretty polish. Too bad they don’t sex them.

Also, if they do offer to vaccinate your chicks, which I’m pretty sure they do, then it would be smartest to get it.

I’ve heard good things about them. I would say, go for it! I’ve wanted to order from them. They have such pretty polish. Too bad they don’t sex them.

Also, if they do offer to vaccinate your chicks, which I’m pretty sure they do, then it would be smartest to get it.
Welp, once again it fell through. 😂 checking out Meyer Hatchery now.

Welp, once again it fell through. 😂 checking out Meyer Hatchery now.
Why? What happened? Welp is actually the name of another big hatchery. That’s where we got our turkeys.😏

I have also heard even greater things about Meyer Hatchery! They have some really good quality birds, from what I’ve heard. I’ve also wanted to get polish from them too. Ooh, and they have Appenzeller Spitzhaubens!!

Why? What happened? Welp is actually the name of another big hatchery. That’s where we got our turkeys.😏

I have also heard even greater things about Meyer Hatchery! They have some really good quality birds, from what I’ve heard. I’ve also wanted to get polish from them too. Ooh, and they have Appenzeller Spitzhaubens!!
Meyer Hatchery suits our needs perfectly!! Whoopeeeeeee!! :ya:wee

Back
Top Bottom