Announcement The Coop Page / Article Rating & Review Project!

Pics
So, y'all working on these coops is AWESOME! We're making great progress. Hopefully while we keep working on these, other peeps will join in too!

The current sheet I created works great because it guarantees that peeps won't get a page to rate that they've already rated (since once there is 1 rating, it's removed from the list)... but... things get tricky once we move beyond 1 review.

So, I'm going to work on a page that (hopefully :fl ) only shows each member a list of coop pages that they have NOT rated yet.

Fortunately I've got a little time until the remaining 1745 coop pages are rated ;)
That would be great! As the Administrator I'm sure you know what you're doing :D

Rate Coop Pages Here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/pages/page-rating-project/ ...

1) We need YOUR HELP with rating chicken coops!!

Short Version
: Go to THIS PAGE, click a link, rank the chicken coop page!

Details: Our goal is to have EVERY coop page have at least 5 ratings! We know that ends up being a LOT of ratings to do (3,000 x 5 = 15,000 ratings!), but to put it into perspective, if the 2,000+ active members of BYC (that's logged-in MEMBERS, not guests) just did 8 ratings, we'd be done in one day :D

[/SPOILER]

Okay - I've just finished #5 of my 8 per member ... but I'll probably keep going afterwards. I'm learning a great deal about what works and what doesn't, both in coops and article writing. This is fun!

Today's hatch

Attachments

• IMG_20180630_205223.jpg
    IMG_20180630_205223.jpg
    598.9 KB · Views: 4
Ok... I have a confession...

I'm selectively sniping at the coop pages y'all are rating. Since I have ALL POWERFUL ACCESS (think Wizard of OZ) to the backend of BYC, I'm looking at any coop pages that get up to 4 ratings, then I'm adding the last rating to get them off the list! :D

(paying the bills has it's privileges) ;)

Great Idea ... and while you're at it, Oh Great and Wonderful Oz, will you please contact the author of:
"Victorian Porch Coop"
The introduction makes me want to see more, but the only thing that comes up are a blocked picture symbol and a note about rebuilding a salvaged Victorian porch. I wanna see it!

Great Idea ... and while you're at it, Oh Great and Wonderful Oz, will you please contact the author of:
"Victorian Porch Coop"
The introduction makes me want to see more, but the only thing that comes up are a blocked picture symbol and a note about rebuilding a salvaged Victorian porch. I wanna see it!

I sent Kikisgirls a link. She and casportpony are doing great moving those out of the way.

Back
Top Bottom