The EE braggers thread!!!

Wow, I didn't know they could live that long.
I know, either did we. Today she got to be out with the other 5 and they all had a great day digging up my flowers and entertaining my guests by hanging out at the patio glass door and competing with the conversations!

Afro Chicken has started crowing! it took him a long time! he is 24 weeks old now. Dom is 17 weeks now and has been crowing for a couple weeks, but not very frequently. maybe a couple times a week? I havent heard Stumpy (17 weeks) crow at all.

Afro Chicken i think is an awesome rooster. he has a PERFECT tail to me, there isnt one feather that is crinkled or in the wrong place lol. hes been jumping the hens, mostly the silkies. i cant wait till all his hackle/saddle feathers are out so i can see what he will look like all feathered in. it seems like they are taking FOREVER to grow!

This is my favorite of my Easter eggers from my flock, her eyes remind me of the rock Tiger Eye.
[/IMG]

Lol easter eggers lay an array of shades white thru tans/pinks/browns and most sought after blue/green....I did a trade for a "blue Layer" got what looked like an EE, next day had a huge white egg lol doh. But she's still awesome and faithfully lays a huge egg daily.

My EE crunchy looks like yours, she's 22 weeks no eggs.i hope I get blue/green eggs.

Back
Top Bottom