~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~ 2

(Hang on...)

Lilith followed silently, as she had a hunch that he would not leave. Her suspicions were correct, as she simply had to follow his fresh scent for a short distance before finding him. With an angry growl she bashed into the thin ice with her claws and knocked him from his perch, onto the cold rocks. "Do you take me for a fool, Steven? Do you think that I would hesitate before shredding you into strips of grass?" She snarled, pinning him down on his back by each of his wings. Her voice was loud and angry, party carried away by the wind but still very audible. She was not happy.

Steven let out a sadistic laugh that echoed off of the mountains. "Go right ahead hated queen, go right ahead one who was not VOTED into leadership." he said with a blaze in his eyes. he looked Lilith in the eyes. then a mocking grin crept on his face as his tail crept up curled around a rather large sharp bone. "Gotcha." he said driving his tail and sharp bone up between a crack in her scales, into her chest, He let out a sadistic laugh "KILL ME IF YOU MAY LILITH IT WILL DO NOTHING TO ME!" And He twisted the bone around with his tail.

So beings that im prob dead im going to leave the RP now, ive introduced a cuple of my friends to it and they said they might be interested.

(Well, it is in the rules that you must fight fairly. Steven is a youngling, Lilith is a highly trained warrior queen with thick, armored scales to boot. He wouldn't be able to stab through them with a bone in the first place.)

Lilith hardly flinched as the bone hit her scales, she felt it of course, but it was not enough to actually stab right through. She sank her claws deeper into the thin membrane of his wing's until blood spilled from them onto the ground. "You try my patience, youngling." She spat angrily, her eyes flashing. "Are you asking to die?"

So beings that im prob dead im going to leave the RP now, ive introduced a cuple of my friends to it and they said they might be interested.
Okay...
idunno.gif

Silvanus let the air hiss out from between his needle-like teeth as he returned a blank gaze to the dragoness. Whether the little lizard was lucky or not, she was right. On his own, and especially without the advantage of eyes in Avalon, he would be far more vulnerable to failure. And if nothing else, she was just as devious as he. He could count on her unpredictability and self-centeredness, she was probably scheming and plotting as quickly as himself. He would just have to be fast at the end, and watchful throughout.

_______

Dread wiped a clawed hand across his face, shuffling his gold mane out of his worried, ruby eyes. He was not a fighter in any sense of the word, he doubted if he'd even make good fodder. He was a mess. If there was to be a war he would have to guard Pelendava at some point. Ugh, the thought of blood sickened him, especially after Henry.

Adeline gave the smallest of smiles at his gaze, it was completely genuine, but held a spark of mischief and something else underneath. She had seen it in his eyes, the realization that keeping her around for the time being would be more useful then slitting her throat right here and now. They didn't have to like each other to work together, and as soon as she got close enough to Pelendava to spill her dirty secrets, the peaceful, safe and comforting nature of the city would vanish in fear. But could she get there before Camilla decided to launch the attack? From personal experience, Adeline knew how quickly the warrior queen acted when threatened. She was surprised they weren't here already.

"Good," she answered his unspoken thoughts and looked towards the distant mountain peaks of Caronia. For a half a second she imagined what it would sound like there when Camilla arrived looking for Henry's killer, and the corners of her lips perked up. "What about them?"

Overhead Dread, Amatis winged her way towards the High Guard. She was flying faster then usual, and with a sense of distress and worry. When she noticed Dread she circled around once, then landed a few feet away. "Camilla has called a council meeting, you should be there." She informed him quickly. Her voice was tense and worried like her flight path. Much different then the usual calm and authoritive presense she usually had. Just as she was preparing to leave again, she looked at him closely and frowned, closing her wings again. "Are you already Dread? You don't look so great..."

"We wait." He grumbled, resigning himself to the facts of his current situation. How ever this stunt ended, he vowed to direct all of his attention to creating himself a protege.
Scattering stones and wet sand across the shore with another sweep of his tail, he headed past her and towards the woods, "They will make a mistake, I just need to see which one."

___

Dread heard her wingbeats as she neared, breaking his own worried thoughts, "Oh, no, I am fine really." he replied quickly, "Just thinking about Henry I guess, I will be on my way in a moment."

Back
Top Bottom