~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~ 2

"Odd pair." he mimed, "Indeed."
He paused and stood, shaking the chill out of his wings and glancing out of the cave, "Well, you see it was a rather magical encounter. I was frolicking down by the yonder shore, as I do every evening, plucking the petals from some sad bloom I found and pretending that they could predict whether or whether not I would ever find my true love. Just as I got to the last one, and was about to give up on my dream of having a den on a hill with a dozen little dragonlets, there she appeared; a specter of beauty. Long story short we came to a mutual agreement of putting off Silvanus Jr and his siblings for the moment to pursue our passion of blood lust. Also, I believe it may or may not have been raining glitter at the time. How does that sound?"
"Truely magical." She agreed with a charming smile. "I'm glad you finally got the chance to find your soul mate--really, I am. I had began to think that you would be alone forever. What did you first think of her, standing there under the shining sun? Was it love at first sight? Or was it at night? Under the light of a full moon, with a sky full of stars?"

That evening in Pelendava, after an exhausting many hours of trying to convince her queen to call off the attack, Amatis finally admitted defeat and followed an unrational Camilla out of the High Guard. Her shoulders were hunched wearily and there was a dark sense of worry shadowing her expression. Stephan came after Amatis, his gaze focused intently on the ground beneath his feet, as though he couldn't bare to make eye contact with anyone who might be looking at them.

Samuel was waiting near the edge of the grass, pacing nervously. Beside him was Alistair and Gabriel, who looked to be on the edge of pacing as well. When Camilla exited and they seen the look on her face they knew right away in their hearts what she was thinking. Samuel's heart plummeted to his feet, and then further into the ground. His blood turned to ice, they would leave tonight for Caronia.

"Truely magical." She agreed with a charming smile. "I'm glad you finally got the chance to find your soul mate--really, I am. I had began to think that you would be alone forever. What did you first think of her, standing there under the shining sun? Was it love at first sight? Or was it at night? Under the light of a full moon, with a sky full of stars?"

"I can tell, don't be jealous now. Surely you will find your own in time.. Or not, but still. What is love when you call your self queen of this forsaken place? Am I right?" He replied snarkily, giving her a partial bow, "Anyways, it was neither." ... And I thought she resembled an old bat.

He knew the game she was trying to play and he wished he knew Adeline a little better. He would guess vaguely, the most common weather in the area was overcast. Grey, twilight. He hoped she had the sense to do so as well.
He doubted it. Yet another reason why he disdained partnerships, and other dragons on the whole; they could never be him and always found a way of proving it. Although he should have guessed Lilith would do something like this and he blamed himself for being overly preoccupied. It was this place, its tainted air and bloody, grey water.

Last edited:
"I can tell, don't be jealous now. Surely you will find your own in time.. Or not, but still. What is love when you call your self queen of this forsaken place? Am I right?" He replied snarkily, giving her a partial bow, "Anyways, it was neither." ... And I thought she resembled an old bat.

He knew the game she was trying to play and he wished he knew Adeline a little better. He would guess vaguely, the most common weather in the area was overcast. Grey, twilight. He hoped she had the sense to do so as well.
He doubted it. Yet another reason why he disdained partnerships, and other dragons on the whole; they could never be him and always found a way of proving it. Although he should have guessed Lilith would do something like this and he blamed himself for being overly preoccupied. It was this place, its tainted air and bloody, grey water.
Lilith's mockingly friendly demeanor faltered slightly at his comment and she curled her lips back slightly before recovering. "I do love this place, you know." She gestured to the cold, bleak grey walls surrounding them. "It grows on you... but concerning Adeline, what else can you tell me about that day? Where was it? Was it warm? Cold? Raining?" She tipped her head to the side after the series of questions, still not taking her eyes off him. She couldn't be sure, as it flickered across his eyes so quickly, but she thought she saw the smallest hint of doubt, or worry cross his eyes.

Lilith's mockingly friendly demeanor faltered slightly at his comment and she curled her lips back slightly before recovering. "I do love this place, you know." She gestured to the cold, bleak grey walls surrounding them. "It grows on you... but concerning Adeline, what else can you tell me about that day? Where was it? Was it warm? Cold? Raining?" She tipped her head to the side after the series of questions, still not taking her eyes off him. She couldn't be sure, as it flickered across his eyes so quickly, but she thought she saw the smallest hint of doubt, or worry cross his eyes.

"I know you do," he replied sweetly, holding himself back from further comment. He was in deep enough, better not go any deeper, "Warm, minus the mountains, everywhere here is fairly warm right now. Damp, not quite rain I don't think. Might have been, I was totally captivated at the time though." He stopped short, meeting her eyes again, "I am beginning to feel we might have some trust issues here. Do you not trust me, Lilith? I mean, if you can't trust a fellow warrior, who can you trust?"

Last edited:
"I know you do," he replied sweetly, holding himself back from further comment. He was in deep enough, better not go any deeper, "Warm, minus the mountains, everywhere here is fairly warm right now. Damp, not quite rain I don't think. Might have been, I was totally captivated at the time though. I am beginning to feel we might have some trust issues here. Do you not trust me, Lilith? I mean, if you can't trust a fellow warrior, who can you trust?"

"Fellow warrior?" Lilith spat, losing the nicer half of her patience. Silv's story matched Adeline's closely, close enough that she couldn't pin a lie on either of them. As much as she wanted to kill them both already, she couldn't do it on a whim without others questioning her. "You are hardly a fellow warrior, unless a fellow warrior acts like a parastic worm under your scales. And as far as I know, thats not the case." She padded closer to Silv until their faces were only inches apart and hissed: "She can stay, but I will be watching both of you closely."

"Fellow warrior?" Lilith spat, losing the nicer half of her patience. Silv's story matched Adeline's closely, close enough that she couldn't pin a lie on either of them. As much as she wanted to kill them both already, she couldn't do it on a whim without others questioning her. "You are hardly a fellow warrior, unless a fellow warrior acts like a parastic worm under your scales. And as far as I know, thats not the case." She padded closer to Silv until their faces were only inches apart and hissed: "She can stay, but I will be watching both of you closely."

"Paranoia is an ugly chip on your shoulder, your highness." he replied, face splitting in a gleaming grin as he knew he had won, for the moment.
It was a pathetic victory, but a victory non the less. "Hand me my darling and we will be on our way, in your service of course."

Last edited:
Morrígan (Referred to by her peers as 'Morgan')- A beautiful, shapely, elegant dragoness of pure alabaster with a streamlined figure and a wing shape that could be likened to a swallow. She arrived in Caronia as a tiny hatchling from unknown origin, which the Caronians took under their wings and raised to adulthood. She was considered an anomaly because of her pure white scales, and nobody understood from where this rare little dragoness could have come from. After studying her for quite some time, it was noticed that her distinctive helmet-like crown of spines was eerily close to one of Caronia's own council members, though the dragon denied ever knowing the dragoness. This bothered the King so much that he went into investigating every member of his kingdom for history of white dragons in their bloodlines, but none were found until one day, a guard spotted a white dragoness near the border, who - spooked and worried for her life - fled as fast as her wings could take her. It was determined that the council member had developed a relationship and had a child with this rogue dragon. Furious, Tenebrae immediately demoted the dragon to Warrior to humble him and hopefully prevent him from making such a foolish decision again. After being seen trying to escape with the mysterious dragoness, he was then killed on sight and never spoke of again - this offense would be his last. Morrigan was raised by Aglaia and adopted by Ares and Hecate as a sister. Ares and Hecate wanted her to leave with them to Pelendava but she had other plans. (BirdNut)

Ares- A lanky, slightly awkward-looking warrior with slender features on his endearing, smirking face. Steel blue-gray with a row of dark, barred accent fins lining his back. His wings - also matching in the same barred pattern - are proportionately large, thick and built for long, sustained gliding like a vulture. Charmingly sweet with a sense of humor, he is very outgoing and tends to stay where the action is. Everyone is welcome in his circle of friends, as far as he's concerned. He doesn't understand and relate well with bitter, cold types - making it all the more difficult to get along with the Caronians in his early youth. He escaped with his sister at a young age and thanks to their small size then, the Caronians never found them. Due to having raised himself and his sister for a large part of their lives, he has little society etiquette - sometimes making him come across as unruly - and little knowledge of the inner workings of his own queen's land. (BirdNut)

Hecate (Not-so-affectionately dubbed 'Heck' by her old Caronian peers, for her stubbornness and sassiness)- A lovely, slim-figured black dragoness with a lithe, almost serpentine figure. Her claws, inner flesh, and even her eyes are all pure, starkly contrasting bleach white - with subtle silvery slitted pupils, almost making her appear blind. Long, ribbed, pointed ears grace her slender face, swept back behind her head. Her wings are quite sizable like her brother and connect to rudder-like fins on the base of her tail, and the very end of her long, thin tail has sharp, deadly stegosaurus spines. Stubborn and close-minded, which caused her to be reluctant in joining Pelendava's ranks after leaving Caronia. She still struggles with serving the King with utmost loyalty. She's very focused, driven, independent, and doesn't like to accept help from anyone - let alone trust them. She's quiet at first, then friendly and sweet once you get to know her - but watch out, she has a sarcastic, sassy side hiding inside, deep underneath that coy smile. (BirdNut)

Last edited:
"Paranoia is an ugly chip on your shoulder, your highness." he replied, face splitting in a gleaming grin as he knew he had won, for the moment.
It was a pathetic victory, but a victory non the less. "Hand me my darling and we will be on our way, in your service of course."

"You will find her on the path you came in on." Lilith backed up a few paces to let him pass, her claws itched to swipe the grin off his face and she comforted herself by scraping them across the stone floor. "Watch your steps on the way down, I would hate to see you lose your footing and slip."

Morrígan (Referred to by her peers as 'Morgan')- A beautiful, shapely, elegant dragoness of pure alabaster with a streamlined figure and a wing shape that could be likened to a swallow. She arrived in Caronia as a tiny hatchling from unknown origin, which the Caronians took under their wings and raised to adulthood. She was considered an anomaly because of her pure white scales, and nobody understood from where this rare little dragoness could have come from. After studying her for quite some time, it was noticed that her distinctive helmet-like crown of spines was eerily close to one of Caronia's own council members, though the dragon denied ever knowing the dragoness. This bothered the King so much that he went into investigating every member of his kingdom for history of white dragons in their bloodlines, but none were found until one day, a guard spotted a white dragoness near the border, who - spooked and worried for her life - fled as fast as her wings could take her. It was determined that the council member had developed a relationship and had a child with this rogue dragon. Furious, Tenebrae immediately demoted the dragon to Warrior to humble him and hopefully prevent him from making such a foolish decision again. After being seen trying to escape with the mysterious dragoness, he was then killed on sight and never spoke of again - this offense would be his last. Morrigan was raised by Aglaia and adopted by Ares and Hecate as a sister. Ares and Hecate wanted her to leave with them to Pelendava but she had other plans. (BirdNut)

Ares- A lanky, slightly awkward-looking warrior with slender features on his endearing, smirking face. Steel blue-gray with a row of dark, barred accent fins lining his back. His wings - also matching in the same barred pattern - are proportionately large, thick and built for long, sustained gliding like a vulture. Charmingly sweet with a sense of humor, he is very outgoing and tends to stay where the action is. Everyone is welcome in his circle of friends, as far as he's concerned. He doesn't understand and relate well with bitter, cold types - making it all the more difficult to get along with the Caronians in his early youth. He escaped with his sister at a young age and thanks to their small size then, the Caronians never found them. Due to having raised himself and his sister for a large part of their lives, he has little society etiquette - sometimes making him come across as unruly - and little knowledge of the inner workings of his own queen's land. (BirdNut)

Hecate (Not-so-affectionately dubbed 'Heck' by her old Caronian peers, for her stubbornness and sassiness)- A lovely, slim-figured black dragoness with a lithe, almost serpentine figure. Her claws, inner flesh, and even her eyes are all pure, starkly contrasting bleach white - with subtle silvery slitted pupils, almost making her appear blind. Long, ribbed, pointed ears grace her slender face, swept back behind her head. Her wings are quite sizable like her brother and connect to rudder-like fins on the base of her tail, and the very end of her long, thin tail has sharp, deadly stegosaurus spines. Stubborn and close-minded, which caused her to be reluctant in joining Pelendava's ranks after leaving Caronia. She still struggles with serving the King with utmost loyalty. She's very focused, driven, independent, and doesn't like to accept help from anyone - let alone trust them. She's quiet at first, then friendly and sweet once you get to know her - but watch out, she has a sarcastic, sassy side hiding inside, deep underneath that coy smile. (BirdNut)

love.gif
I love them! Added!

Back
Top Bottom