The Great Diaper Experiment!

love.gif

This makes me think maybe I shouldn't get rid of the sewing machine I never ever touch....
And I will definitely look for you guys at ECC. She's going to be so cute.

How's the great sewing project going? Oh and where'd you find the pattern at?

I had to figure it out all on my own! Luckily I got plenty of fabric to work with, cuz I had at least three failed attempts before I got it right. :p
This makes me think maybe I shouldn't get rid of the sewing machine I never ever touch....
And I will definitely look for you guys at ECC. She's going to be so cute.

I'm a terrible seamstress, but I've gotten pretty good at making diapers. I daresay, I'm even starting to have fun! I just put on a movie and stitch, stitch, stitch. I really want to get that sewing machine someone mentioned earlier, it'll turn a three-day project into a three hour one. She's got two now and I've even begun doing crazy things like checkerboard patterns, reversible colors and the like! Also I'd love to see you at the comic con too, I'll be in the usual booth with my charity, Comic Book Characters for Causes. We're usually situated directly downstairs Artist's Row. :3

Also here's the finished Choose Goose outfit! She's not modeling it cuz I still gotta tweak it a bit to make it more comfy around her neck, and to add the snaps that'll hold up the tail flaps. I'm even considering removing the entire back half, turning it into a regular diaper and making the front half into a sort of vest that'll fit over it, for comfort and convenience's sake . But nevertheless, here it is!

How's the actual diaper functioning? I was surprised how much poop some of them had in 30 mins. I wanna try again when they're older but I have an impossible time thinking they wouldn't need *at least* 4 diaper changes a day.

Then again, now that I think about it, I don't actually know how much one duck poops.. having 13, I just know that the collective group is virtually pooping constantly.

Back
Top Bottom