The Hidden Door Chat Thread

I wish that happened for me
but unfortunately everyone in my family is out and about on dates with their significant other while I’m home alone being sick on this lovely little holiday
View attachment 2026421
Awwww poor u. Hope you feel better soon. I got a Rose for Valentine’s Day last year from some anonymous person at our school I still don’t know who sent it

Awwww poor u. Hope you feel better soon. I got a Rose for Valentine’s Day last year from some anonymous person at our school I still don’t know who sent it
gracias
0-0
Possibly a friend?
Knowing me I would have just sent one to myself and pretend I wasn’t expecting anything. XD

but unfortunately everyone in my family is out and about on dates with their significant other while I’m home alone being sick on this lovely little holiday
View attachment 2026421
Hee! well I don't do valentines day. Never have. We can be home with nothing special going on together.

aaaAAAAAAAAAAA--
View attachment 2026421
Am sorry you're sick *Hugs*.
My friend was like "and who's your valentine, *Riv*? Mine's *so and so*." and I'm like
lol
Hee! well I don't do valentines day. Never have. We can be home with nothing special going on together.
My parents are that way, and so am I to an extent. Their anniversary is the 16th so they just celebrate it then.

aaaAAAAAAAAAAA--

Am sorry you're sick *Hugs*.
My friend was like "and who's your valentine, *Riv*? Mine's *so and so*." and I'm like
lol

My parents are that way, and so am I to an extent. Their anniversary is the 16th so they just celebrate it then.
*coughs on you*
9899A9FF-44C5-4752-A396-C786D0327A58.jpeg

Ouu yikes oof
that’s awkwart
my valentine this year was cold medicine

I am at a sleepover with like 5 other girls and 2 just will not shut up. I am tired and really grumpy to the point I have gone and bunkered in my friends room on a mattress on the floor. Gawd SHUT UP! Stupid idiots
It’s 1:30 am I am almost on the verge of tears because these girls won’t stop laughing

Back
Top Bottom