The Hidden Door Chat Thread

I had a dream about Kipp. :D

He had faked his own death after a friend had died in his school and he had his sister turn him invisible so he could investigate what had happened.

There was a funeral held at his school for him, he was capturing locations in time. And was going to travel through time and find out the locations were different and that his friend was actually alive. But I got sucked out of his perspective and had to attend the funeral as his sister who knew he was alive and people were wondering why I wasn't sad. Then I woke up and didn't get to do the cool time travel stuff.

Does anyone want to RP cause s
I had a dream about Kipp. :D

He had faked his own death after a friend had died in his school and he had his sister turn him invisible so he could investigate what had happened.

There was a funeral held at his school for him, he was capturing locations in time. And was going to travel through time and find out the locations were different and that his friend was actually alive. But I got sucked out of his perspective and had to attend the funeral as his sister who knew he was alive and people were wondering why I wasn't sad. Then I woke up and didn't get to do the cool time travel stuff.
hahahahahaha that’s funny

*coughs on you*
View attachment 2026545

Ouu yikes oof
that’s awkwart
my valentine this year was cold medicine
*Contracts plague*
am sorry
I am at a sleepover with like 5 other girls and 2 just will not shut up. I am tired and really grumpy to the point I have gone and bunkered in my friends room on a mattress on the floor. Gawd SHUT UP! Stupid idiots
ewww
I hate it when people do that
I'd RP with you, but I need to go to church :/

Back
Top Bottom