The Hidden Door Chat Thread

I just successfully flicked myself in the face with a hard plastic hair tie. I am so bored.
Ouch. Sorry. I just got a new game that is supposed to be extremely realistic to an actual 911 operator’s shift. You have empty calls, sometimes people start open firing on your officers and you need to get backup over there right away, chemical fires, etc. It’s extremely hectic but it’s worked to keep me occupied. It also educates you on how to act in real life medical and fire emergencies such as heart attacks, strokes, seizures, etc. So yeah, you could say I’ve learned a lot today, especially since I want to be a 911 operator when I’m older

Ouch. Sorry. I just got a new game that is supposed to be extremely realistic to an actual 911 operator’s shift. You have empty calls, sometimes people start open firing on your officers and you need to get backup over there right away, chemical fires, etc. It’s extremely hectic but it’s worked to keep me occupied. It also educates you on how to act in real life medical and fire emergencies such as heart attacks, strokes, seizures, etc. So yeah, you could say I’ve learned a lot today, especially since I want to be a 911 operator when I’m older

That sounds cool! What’s it called?

I hope you guys don't mind, I'm kind of ridiculously busy atm. I'm going to try to keep up reading here. Kyle's group needs a chance to catch up again anyway. So... I'm just gonna be quite RP wise for a while. Hopefully real school will start up again soon and my kids will not take 100% of my time.

@ladybugchickenfarms I think you're the only one who has their only character separate from the other group. And I saw that you made a post somewhere in the last 2/3 days. (I just caught up earlier) If you'd like to keep RPing I can possibly write something once a day. I'm not sure though.

I hope you guys don't mind, I'm kind of ridiculously busy atm. I'm going to try to keep up reading here. Kyle's group needs a chance to catch up again anyway. So... I'm just gonna be quite RP wise for a while. Hopefully real school will start up again soon and my kids will not take 100% of my time.

@ladybugchickenfarms I think you're the only one who has their only character separate from the other group. And I saw that you made a post somewhere in the last 2/3 days. (I just caught up earlier) If you'd like to keep RPing I can possibly write something once a day. I'm not sure though.
If you’re able to keep role playing, then I can also keep posting, but real life comes first. Don’t stretch yourself thin trying to keep up :hugs

Back
Top Bottom