The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

I keep fairly quiet about my birds but boy do I have an overly large mouth otherwise sometimes! :lau

:lol:

.sometimes it Just needs to be said..Wish I had some EO new pics..once they get back outside..they did come out and run around a little today..

Last edited:
I keep fairly quiet about my birds but boy do I have an overly large mouth otherwise sometimes! :lau

:lol:

.sometimes it Just needs to be said..Wish I had some EO new pics..once they get back outside..they did come out and run around a little today..
Haha I wish I had some too. The girls have no tail feathers and that boy is still extra super ratty looking.

So I just got a good look at my chocolate bants that hatched last night and they have stubs!! I'm so
somad.gif

I also got blrw from the same person that have stubs .
SO am I really out of all my money, because this means they're worthless right??
I mean not just the new chick but the parents too

Last edited:
So I just got a good look at my chocolate bants that hatched last night and they have stubs!! I'm so
somad.gif

I also got blrw from the same person that have stubs .
SO am I really out of all my money, because this means they're worthless right??
I mean not just the new chick but the parents too

I don't know about the BLRW but the Imported English Orps quite often have some feathering (you were talking about legs, right?) Even some of our Large Fowl Chocolates have nubs as well as the Partridge and Whites, not much but a few.

Back
Top Bottom