The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

[/IMG][/IMG]
Here are mine I got mostly black hens
Out of my black rooster that won the English class title but unfortunately he got in a fight with a NN roster and he died
Now I only have a blue rooster I'm hoping to get a black one soon!!

[/URL]
Here are mine I got mostly black hens
Out of my black rooster that won the English class title but unfortunately he got in a fight with a NN roster and he died
Now I only have a blue rooster I'm hoping to get a black one soon!!
Pretty girls Nava

I am having Cataract Surgery in the morning. Hopefully I can see the PC if I am sitting around the house. Really don't know what to expect but everyone who has had it says it a piece of cake. I hope so with some ice cream on top

Thanks to you Julie

And that LASIK surgery is a walk in the park the most painfull is not knowing how easy it is

I am having Cataract Surgery in the morning. Hopefully I can see the PC if I am sitting around the house. Really don't know what to expect but everyone who has had it says it a piece of cake. I hope so with some ice cream on top

Your going to be told to put all these bottles of drops in your eyes every so many hrs..... VERY IMPORTANT.... don't Miss!!! Do what they tell you. Your surgery will have a much better chance of success. I will be thinking of you and a prayer is going up :)

Thanks Irene, I will do what they tell me. I am looking forward to driving without feeling like I am in a fog. The bright lights have been tough.

Nava are you going to Newnan? If you are I am hoping I can go and see a few Orp breeders there. Imogene is supposed to go with me.

Back
Top Bottom