The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Here is a couple pics of the Black split roo. He is such a nice boy and loves to pose for the camera
big_smile.png

I absolutely love him Nellie!
droolin.gif

the above hen is one that I got from a gal who bought and hatched eggs From Joy a few years ago, from Joys first bunch of imported English stock. I have had her for a couple years now. the below pic is what I just hatched out of one her eggs. by a large but young black cockerel that came from Bama chickens eggs. I hope its a girl!

the above hen is one that I got from a gal who bought and hatched eggs From Joy a few years ago, from Joys first bunch of imported English stock. I have had her for a couple years now. the below pic is what I just hatched out of one her eggs. by a large but young black cockerel that came from Bama chickens eggs. I hope its a girl!

Beautiful baby. Love that deep keel. It's going to be a whopper too !

Wow I have been so behind on this thread. Great snake stories!! Beautiful pictures of all the chicks hatching!! I have a question: Where do ya'll get the large saddles for the big girls? The ones I have found dont seem like they would fit a jumbo size gal.

Wow I have been so behind on this thread. Great snake stories!! Beautiful pictures of all the chicks hatching!! I have a question: Where do ya'll get the large saddles for the big girls? The ones I have found dont seem like they would fit a jumbo size gal.

Mine were ordered from Louises country closet, xl for full size orpingtons. She knows how big to make them.

Hey All! Sorry I have taken such a break from posting... Things have been very busy this year, but I have been keeping up with conversations every day.

I thought I would share my new brooder I just had custom built. I am very proud of it! Special thanks to Mr. Charles at Chuck's Woodchuck Shop for designing and building this for me.
The brooder has GQF heating elements that help regulate temperature, pull out trays that catch waste, glass dividers that are removable for custom sizes, lots of storage, and comes apart for easy cleaning! I am very proud of this new brooder, and my chicks are absolutely in heaven!

260217_381677525281173_564067962_n.jpg

946253_381677898614469_271098104_n.jpg

247683_381678275281098_1652212125_n.jpg

Hey All! Sorry I have taken such a break from posting... Things have been very busy this year, but I have been keeping up with conversations every day.

I thought I would share my new brooder I just had custom built. I am very proud of it! Special thanks to Mr. Charles at Chuck's Woodchuck Shop for designing and building this for me.
The brooder has GQF heating elements that help regulate temperature, pull out trays that catch waste, glass dividers that are removable for custom sizes, lots of storage, and comes apart for easy cleaning! I am very proud of this new brooder, and my chicks are absolutely in heaven!

260217_381677525281173_564067962_n.jpg

946253_381677898614469_271098104_n.jpg

247683_381678275281098_1652212125_n.jpg
Wow that looks great. I need one like yours.

Back
Top Bottom