The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Gold laced and project Gold laced..last of the year..I am putting my incubator away for the year...I have two hens on eggs too..sheesh..November hatches..sometimes chickens are not so smart.

Gold laced and project Gold laced..last of the year..I am putting my incubator away for the year...I have two hens on eggs too..sheesh..November hatches..sometimes chickens are not so smart.

Cuties. For now. Gold Laced give new meaning to the "Ugly Stage". But, then later they really are some of the lost beautiful Orps.

Quote: I must be really prejudice to GLO's I never ever think they are ugly...lol..
My BBS on the other hand..sometimes I think they are all legs, neck, and clumsy messy feathered Ostrich looking birds.
gig.gif

I must be really prejudice to GLO's I never ever think they are ugly...lol..
My BBS on the other hand..sometimes I think they are all legs, neck, and clumsy messy feathered Ostrich looking birds.
gig.gif

Please take no offense Delisha. I know they all go through that stage. I'm just saying.
smile.png
It's like the ugly ducking story.

We have Jubilee Orps (GFF LINE AND ALSO SOME FROM FANCY CHICK). We have partridge Orps but only pullets still need a Rooster. Lemon Cuckoo that I believe are English. Lavenders that are half and half. We just got 3 Red Orp chicks from GFF. We may be addicted.

Back
Top Bottom